MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pied Bull, Farningham, Kent - Boxing Day Lunchtime

Pied Bull, Farningham, Kent - Boxing Day Lunchtime - Forums [Biker Match] Pied Bull, Farningham, Kent - Boxing Day Lunchtime - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pied Bull, Farningham, Kent - Boxing Day Lunchtime

Planning to show up here:

http://www.thepiedbull.co.uk/

seeing as I missed out on it last year due to surgery and the few years before that, due to various other people having surgery, becoming paralysed and dying *tuts* Inconsiderate!

I'm not putting it up as an event, given my track record for actually making it to this Boxing Day run/meet! All things being equal, barring surgical procedures, lurgy, death, blizzards & unforeseen circumstances, I'll be there at some point.

It centres around a VMCC run, but you'll see all sorts there - it attracts thousands. It's a small village, so expect to park up a trek away from the pub, even if you're on a bike.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/12/2009 05:55  

hey Lou - I may actually be able to make this one - am down at me brothers in West Kingsdown for Christmas, so may have a wander down on boxing day (if I'm not too hungover after Christmas day lol)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/12/2009 07:15  

Cool! It's literally about 5 minutes from West Kingsdown

I think the VMCC lot end their run there about 12-12.30ish, if memory serves me right, but I've turned up as late as 2.30pm before now and there are still shedloads of bikes there.

It's a good mix of people usually - aged from 8 months to 88 years

Be great to meet you at last! No idea what time we'll be there, but I'm guessing around 1ish.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/12/2009 08:18  

Le bump

Anyone else care to join us? Nodrog? DS? How about the Essex crew? Be good to catch up again.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2009 08:32  

Woulda joined u all Lou..bike off road at mo:-(..seasons greetings 2u n urs anyway me dear..hi 2 nodrog, ds n whoever else may make it ..

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 24/12/2009 13:57  

Not sure wot im up to yet,might pop over if not have a good day

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 24/12/2009 18:04  

The funny yellow light threatened to make an appearance, but it's hiding again at the moment, so ride carefully - roads are still wet round here and we had a frost overnight.

Most remaining snow/ice patches thawed Xmas Eve/yesterday, as it was pretty mild, but it's all still pretty slippery.

Probably getting there 12-12.30 - look forward to seeing anyone who makes it

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/12/2009 09:36  

*tuts*

Now it's raining

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/12/2009 09:44  

Have fun to all that venture on this

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/12/2009 11:23  

Cheers BJ - the funny yellow light's back... guess it'd be safe to say that the weather's changeable today

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/12/2009 11:49  

Great to meet HFG at last! & brill to see Sumo & Nodrog & to meet HFG's bro! Thanks for waiting for us! It was a little grey and damp, but good to be back - must try to continue this tradition

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/12/2009 06:46  

Oh sorry i missed this posting Lou but i was going to be there Was good to meet up with you all and to meet HFG. It was a little cold but the soup & bacon rolls went down well.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2009 10:43  

GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL HAD AGOOD RIDE ON BIKE EVEN IN THE RAIN CATCH UP SOON

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 27/12/2009 23:50  

No problemo Nodrog - turning up's more important than posting Good to catch up - must sort an Earls night soon

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2009 00:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email