MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

valentine

valentine - Forums [Biker Match] valentine - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

valentine

to all who have no valentine------------ remember he,s buried by the 'Gorbals' Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2007 17:26  

painful

Update Reply
Di @ 14/02/2007 17:39  

Has everyone survived Valentines Day then??? never mind, only once a year plenty more days to be romantic uh lol?? Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2007 18:12  

for those of you single ladies over 25 (wishful thinking uh lol??) out there who are feeling a bit down - dont despair, this should give you hope/make you smile!! I got a card a day early from a male friend Im not too sure about yet. Thanked him for the trouble and thought no more of it..................then today, he turned up in person with a big bunch of flowers saying "no single lady, even if she's just a friend, should be without a bunch of flowers today"!! Shocked me rigid as he didnt seem the romantic/thoughtful type - moral of the story - in this case size doesnt matter guys - little things do mean alot lol!!! And ladies, dont give up hope cos sometimes, nice suprises come from the most unexpected people/places - may not be totally what you want or hope for, but make you day nevertheless!!!! Never too old to live and learn and boy, are the least expected surprises the best ones!!! Happy Valentines everyone!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2007 18:17  

Been let down too much to even consider Valentines Day anymore. One day maybe, one day but won't hold me breath lol. Think it's cool if you can look forward to Valentine's don't get me wrong. Spent mine with me little man who's tucked up fast asleep now with his tub of Farty Putty lol.

Update Reply
Di @ 14/02/2007 18:30  

we love u di! xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/02/2007 13:46  

love you all too hun, as long as I've got good friends I ain't gonna be lonely, wot do ya reckon buddy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 15/02/2007 13:48  

my thoughts exactly hun. xxxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/02/2007 13:54  

lucky you have your own little man hun,alot dont even have that!! At least you're sure of him not always the case when they get bigger and arent "yours" lol!! TC and hugs Valentines day soon comes and goes and only really a commercial money-maker. Its the other 364 days of the year that really count!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2007 15:01  

lucky you have your own little man hun,alot dont even have that!! At least you're sure of him not always the case when they get bigger and arent "yours" lol!! TC and hugs Valentines day soon comes and goes and only really a commercial money-maker. Its the other 364 days of the year that really count!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2007 15:02  

yep you're right hun. little horror brings me a hell of a lot hugs, kisses, mud, snails and other grotty bits & bobs but wouldn't swop him for the world lol.

Update Reply
Di @ 15/02/2007 15:35  

charlie is lookin 4wd to seeing his buddy agen on sunday di! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 16/02/2007 17:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email