MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone got a van to lend me urgently PLEASE?

Anyone got a van to lend me urgently PLEASE? - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone got a van to lend me urgently PLEASE? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone got a van to lend me urgently PLEASE?

As per the title, does anyone have a van that they can lend me for the weekend (THIS weekend!) or even for a few days next week? It's to take all our stuff to Holland, we've been let down by the person who was taking it for us. I can pay for it, and it doesnt need to be of any good quality etc - just to ship our stuff over. And I drive large vans every day in my job (Anyone who knows what I do will know what vans) so theres no probs there. PLEASE someone help. Thanks all

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2007 16:05  

PS: I live in Rochdale but could come pick a van up from somewhere. I promise to be kind to it lol, and will pay you a few quid for your troubles.

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2007 16:14  

Soz hun, wish I could help and i don't know anyone with a van either

Update Reply
Di @ 14/02/2007 16:20  

sorry Matt , my master cyl just give way so my 59/12 on sorn til fixit,too late 4 this w/e

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2007 17:33  

Thanks folks. might not matter now, fingers crossed. Looking like £1000 if i wanted to hire a van and go over on ferry etc...WOW! Looking into cheap options. Might still be going with our friends tomorrow though

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/02/2007 13:25  

Safe journey hun. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 15/02/2007 13:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email