MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Santa is a Public Health Hazard

Santa is a Public Health Hazard  (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Santa is a Public Health Hazard  (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Santa is a Public Health Hazard

I normally do a bit of looking around to see if it is a hoax or not but seeing as it was published in the British Medical Journal this one slipped me by. With things the way they are in the World it wouldn't have surprised me if it was true... (note also that this press release includes extractions that were not in the original press release... very clever)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 15:05  

TeeCee,climate change will always be man-made as long as they can screw taxes out of us. When the climate changes its our fault,when they stop nature it will be our fault. When nature goes their way they will of done good. In the meantime,they all fly around the world in big planes telling us all about it. We know its crap,they know its crap but still tax us on everything. As for Santa,let him drink,eat and be merry. The fat drunken b*****d. Never turned up at mine anyway.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2009 15:38  

So that might have been a leg pull, but its taken too far every year, someone has to spoi christmas & take all the innocence out of it. I was watching on the news earlier ... there is a town, ok yes its in the USA (had to be) where kids are no longer allowed to sit on Santas knee, parents have had it stopped for fear that the 'santa' is getting to close to their children.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/12/2009 16:06  

Your right Matt it was one breath-ish. I thought i was speaking to my ex, you know what its like if you stop talking and they start....your dead in the water.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 18/12/2009 17:56  

You mean you had an ex that gave you the opportunity to speak in the first place sdv! You should have stuck with her mate, you'll never find another one that good

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 18/12/2009 18:02  

Ric - in total agreement!! Complete farce... ... and Father Christmas never visits me either... but that's cos I am always on his Naughty list!! ( you get 'treats' all year round that way! )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 18:19  

More like Ive F***ed this up dont like the backlash Will say it was a joke and go hide in the corner till it all blows over He only comes if you really believe TeeCee you need to learn to play it then get best of both worlds Treats all round

Update Reply
micksaway @ 18/12/2009 18:28  

Ah mick, I like your style!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 20:08  

Sounds like yet another form of supression 2 me geez..when will it ever end?..the day after i get taken off the naughty list i hope:-)..

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 18/12/2009 20:47  

Maybe we should start a Naughty but Nice list, Arf?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 22:00  

Who was the twerp who printed the hoax in the first place? Jeez, aint they got better things to do with their time than criticise Santa. I guess they won't be getting any pressies this year, they been bad, real bad! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/12/2009 23:35  

Sounds like a winner geez..start a new thread maybe (someone?)..just try one here first anyway.. NAUGHTY..far exceeding a speed limit.. NICE..being at 1 wiv me motorsickle:-)..

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 24/12/2009 14:44  

Ooh i could add summat to that list

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/12/2009 21:28  

And what would that be DC prey tell Your only naughty if you get caught

Update Reply
micksaway @ 24/12/2009 23:17  

I couldnt possibly say Mick....it is very naughty, but very very nice

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/12/2009 23:21  

A mysterious woman indeed

Update Reply
micksaway @ 24/12/2009 23:26  

Mysterious indeed..best u start a new thread + enlighten us dc:-)..

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/12/2009 23:39  

I was watching on the news earlier ... there is a town, ok yes its in the USA (had to be) where kids are no longer allowed to sit on Santas knee, parents have had it stopped for fear that the 'santa' is getting to close to their children. Doesn't sound so far-fetched. As has been said before, we spend all year drumming it into the kids "Don't talk to strangers. Don't accept sweets/gifts from strangers. Tell someone if a stranger tries to touch you." Then at Xmas we say "Go ahead! Sit on the creepy old man's knee - yes, that's right, the one wearing a disguise. & if you see him creeping around your bedroom late at night, keep quiet and don't say a word." You can't go round your mate's after school every night cos his Mum hasn't been CRB checked, but the store Santa doesn't need one. *rolls eyes*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/12/2009 06:58  

WB the lawa has changed now, so if you do go round to your mates house more than 4 days a week for a certain amount of hours (cant mind off top of my head what it is) you do have to be CRB checked !!!

I had to have CRB check for helping cook breakfast for the scouts before they went on a hike for the day and for being a school governor, which doesnt actually involve much if any contact with the kids !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/12/2009 14:06  

Yep - my point exactly - your mate's Mum's not allowed to mind you for a few hours each night til your Mum gets home from work unless she's been CRB checked... yet it's perfectly acceptable to sit on some bloke's knee in a department store? When I worked in a school, I received a verbal warning for placing my hand on a little girl's shoulder while she was crying her eyes out, after I'd dressed her scraped knee. Crazy, crazy world. I was CRB cleared, but still apparently potentially evil for daring to place a hand on an upset child. *rolls eyes*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/12/2009 23:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email