MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Never lie to a woman

Never lie to a woman - Forums [Biker Match] Never lie to a woman - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Never lie to a woman

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">Canada</st1:country-region></st1:place> with my boss & several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up". "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas."The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked. The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish? He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?" The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box ..." <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Never Lie To A Woman...!!! <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/12/2009 17:22  

wise men will take heed hehehe

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 10/12/2009 21:05  

take note, we know!!!!!

Update Reply
savanna @ 31/12/2009 21:18  

Just don't get.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2010 23:17  

Why not they love it.