MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Harley-Davidsons

Harley-Davidsons (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Harley-Davidsons (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Harley-Davidsons

My brother bought the BM one and hated it after few weeks then got the estate one which he loves. Hes a bit strange sometimes but rides a Triumph so not all bad I think if your going to call a car a Mini it should at least be small

Update Reply
micksaway @ 08/12/2009 22:20  

my first car was a mini and it was small........loved it too lol! Austin Mini 850cc 1964 in bright red........could see me coming, chugged up the hills a bit tho lol!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 08/12/2009 22:30  

I posted this just to see the reactions - and thought that there'd be some funny ones. Alas the only funny things here are the childish nature of the 'my ones better than yours' brigade. It's rather worrying that you all have the right to vote, and yet your ages are probably bigger than your IQ"s.... Mm seems to me that you posted this knowing exactly what reaction you would get so why the surprise? Everyone knows that Harley riders are usually slated, gawd knows why it's just a bike after all like all the others, each to their own choosing. So why did you expect FUNNY responses? My I Q was 113 about 11 yrs ago, what's yours? I don't appreciate folk who deliberately try to stir things up on here, this is a friendly club and we like to keep it that way. Everyone has their opinion and even if it stinks they should be allowed to air it without being insulted, especially when they are asked for their opinion. Like the women with the 'does my bum look big in this?' question, if ya don't want the truth don't ask for it or at least accept the reply without taking offence. AMEN

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/12/2009 22:50  

Auntie Kwak i dont ask that question cos i already know the answer lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/12/2009 22:59  

Well said Kwak I Couldn't have put it better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/12/2009 23:37  

FFS... I am away for a day and miss all the fun! Seems I had a PM too but nothing in my mailbox so can only presume it was deleted before I got to read it... Nothing wrong with riding a Harley but a sense of humour and humility also go a long way too. Still gonna take ghosty out as my bitch one day.... invalid scooter indeed!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 09/12/2009 00:34  

Who was that Rich tosser?? Iver ,Bucks stands for "Iver big chip on my shoulder, and I've got too many Bucks to spend on a toy because I'm a born again nob, who only sees things my way, oh and for the record "Thackery" if you had an IQ to speak of you'd not accuse us in this site of having low IQ's then spit your dummy out and act like a 4 yearold who's lost his 1st argument!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 09/12/2009 02:09  

Just to clarify..... ...there is only 1 Mini I believe an interloper tried to steal the name a little while back. While (I have to admit) very successful, it had none of the charm of the original, was far too big, heavy and, to cap it all, was available with a diesel engine

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 09/12/2009 08:05  

I love the new Mini!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 09/12/2009 10:32  

just you wait for the supercharged one!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/12/2009 11:54  

The last "real" mini was produced on 4th oct 2000 in Brum. That german rubbish from cowley should come with a subsciption to hairdressers weekly.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/12/2009 11:58  

The last "real" mini was produced on 4th oct 2000 in Brum. That german rubbish from cowley should come with a subsciption to hairdressers weekly. (raises handbag to chest) OOOOOOOOOH!!! **waits for the nasty PM from Blues **

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/12/2009 12:00  

LOL.Thats was quick H. my old mini rusted faster than a HD. Luckily, you can buy every body and floor panal for them.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/12/2009 12:07  

Ooh, nice one Blues. returning the thread to the original subject But, to hijack it again - had my Cooper since it was new in 1999. So 10 year old, think it started rusting after...oooh....'bout 10 minutes, i think

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 09/12/2009 12:53  

there has been a super charged mini out for a while now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/12/2009 12:57  

As above, the supercharged version of the Cooper has been available for ages. With the recent updates, that has been dropped and a turbo equivalent has taken its place. Not that I take any notice of these interlopers y'understand

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 09/12/2009 13:10  

I have played about in both the Cooper and Cooper S BMW 'minis' but found the handling a little bit skittish. Don't know if it was the two cars I drove but they seemed to skip around tight corners. Had an original Mini in my youth but always prefered the Hillman Imp and derivatives but then I (currently) ride a Harley so what do I know? (had about 7 versions of the Imp plus a couple of sports cars based on them). Wonder what a modern version of the Imp would look like now?hmmm.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 09/12/2009 14:02  

I had a Great Aunt named Mini Cooper she was older than the mini car tho.... I thought I may have seen some being sold at the German Market on the Bm meet shame we missed the market. Hic Hic As for Harleys some look really good I went to the Spires and Squires rally in Towcester 2 years ago in a ford fiesta I was made really welcome, met some lovely people on harleys went on a rides around silverston race course (laps on one) I didnt win! LOL also went to is it Mill brook bank where they test the cars a banked curcuit on the harley it was a fab day out and i did gain some respects for Harleys after 30 years on jap crackers. Conclusion... I love the sports and road type bikes addicted to speed!!! (dispite a piccy on here of me on Drobs custom.) all personal preferences. As for Mini's Brummie through and through As for rattles can I have a fisher price one? More solid so hurt more As for handbags well thats my subject GUCCI will do I spose! As for my IQ its nil but I have sense does that count? As for Pming me if I have offended any one Just dont bother you aint gonna try and get karma points outta me!!

Update Reply
moonstone @ 09/12/2009 14:17  

* passes Moon her dummy back lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/12/2009 14:35  

My first car in 1976 was a mini traveller with wooden trim on the outside and push button start! Rusty heap of junk but thats all I could afford (£70). Respect for new ones but not really minis as we know them. Mini 50th birthday celebrations at silverstone in june was fab weekend with the modfather Paul Weller headlining on saturday. Got a harley now so i'm with TC in the 'wot do I know' bracket

Update Reply
mouse59 @ 09/12/2009 19:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email