MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

What's the best thing that has ever happened to you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What's the best thing that has ever happened to you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

Finding another fantastic woman in my life after losing my wife after 31 years of marriage. Life goes on.. Oh, and sharing my rocket lll, with her. Love her to bits..

Update Reply
SP @ 03/12/2009 22:39  

...but what about pony? ps - where u bin?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2009 23:09  

There are so many great moments leaving school, being a road race mechanic,buying a house,kids,business,divorce and all in between its hard to pick one and i couldn't.....but being here everyday to try and have many more.....glass have full peep's glass half full.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 04/12/2009 00:00  

My life!!... in short! All the good and the bad stuff... all the stuff i would have liked to have forgotton and all the stuff i would have preferred not to have happened... i have survived and become stronger and a little bit wiser and tis these experiences that have made me into the person i am today..... and for that... i am thankful.

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 04/12/2009 13:01  

that have made me into the person i am today Us too DS,us too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2009 13:13  

Apologies guys, bit sloppy but….Having that feeling of being loved by someone and that you actually matter to them. and having good friends around you when you dont

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2009 19:39  

awww ..... bless ....how nice

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 04/12/2009 19:44  

A lot of things that have happened in my life at the time they were happening I would have said they were the best thing ever to happen to me so it's hard to chose one, at the moment I would say just about everything that is happening now and all made possible by learning to ride a bike and passing my test.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/12/2009 19:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email