MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

What's the best thing that has ever happened to you? - Forums [Biker Match] What's the best thing that has ever happened to you? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's the best thing that has ever happened to you?

Discuss...................

Update Reply
maxnod @ 01/12/2009 16:57  

Being born, without that stepping stone I couldn't have done owt else! lol Passing my bike test comes a close second as it was better than loosing my virginity pmsl ( I knew how to ride a bike!)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 01/12/2009 17:14  

getting on a bike !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/12/2009 17:56  

even though life was tough at the time, having my daughter was the best thing. She's been my rock, my strength and my best friend. She currently lives overseas and I miss her very much, but she's a wonderful independent woman and I wouldn't want it any other way (well, apart from having lots of money so I can visit her often!!)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/12/2009 21:13  

with out a doubt kicking the hubby out,didn`t realise how much he had belittled me and dragged me down over the years but the old me is growing in confidence and clawing her way back so glad i was brave enough to fight my way out of a deep deep hole all on my own and have made wonderful new friends and am slowly and surely getting my life back on track after missing so much, better late that never!

Update Reply
julie j @ 02/12/2009 16:04  

November 1978, joining the Royal Navy as a sweet innocent 16 year old, then Merchant Navy for another few years. I met some great folks, travelled around the world (71 countries in 13 years), went through good and bad times, but learnt to take things in my stride. It taught me to appreciate this fragile yet hostile world of ours, not take things for granted, but take all chances you get to try new things. People have their own view on service life, all I know is, it worked for me . . . the best life apprenticeship I could imagine.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2009 16:17  

4 weeks ago i sold my r1 to buy a gsxr 1000 race bike ...had an off over the ilse of man this year so i decided to stick to the tracks

Update Reply
davetheblade @ 02/12/2009 16:43  

leaving school ! hated it there learnt more since leaving what a waste of PLAY TIME !!!!lol passing my bike test on my first go ! failed car test three times pmsl quiting work a number of times what a good feeling that was at the times lol but the best thing that has ever happened to me is and has to be my son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's only thing that keeps me going at times

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/12/2009 19:14  

my children, without a doubt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2009 21:37  

Like most parents I have to say my son, but apart from him I'm still waiting for the best thing to happen.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2009 21:40  

Many moons ago, passing my HGV and bike tests in the same week, after failing em both the first time round. I had some pressure on that week, but it was worth it.

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 02/12/2009 23:05  

1) my lovely girls, they are so precious to me...

2) passing my bike test..should have done it 26yrs ago instead of being pillion for all that time...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/12/2009 23:10  

Best thing for me was getting married in 1984,,,,then kids in 85,,,86,,,90.......would not change it for the world.... Pity the marriage went tits up after 23 yrs, but on the bright side ive found you lot...........................craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2009 23:19  

Realising that there is life when you become stronger, you start to fight the unhappiness and really move forward - may be tidgy steps, but hey, tis life

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/12/2009 23:25  

you keep taking them little steps nutkins and before you realise you would of taken one huge leap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 03/12/2009 00:34  

yeh nuts its a step i the right direction have a

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/12/2009 00:37  

see what happens

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/12/2009 00:42  

Hey Max!, you didn't tell us what your best happening is?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/12/2009 07:43  

being the age i am, having the man i have, my children accepting the man in my life and having young children in my life again, thats priceless x a second shot of happiness in short thankyou Ian although i know thats not what people want to hear and im sorry for 'gushing a bit' x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2009 20:22  

but on the bright side ive found you lot..........................

What colour of the rainbow am i Craig

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/12/2009 20:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email