MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Life Advice - Moral Dilemma

Life Advice - Moral Dilemma (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Life Advice - Moral Dilemma (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Life Advice - Moral Dilemma

WN is right with the CBT...but this guy is, who he is and his personalty will not change no matter how much advice is given until 1, He finds some who thinks the same as him and he like's. 2, He runs out of money is declared bankrupt then finds someone like him that he likes. 3, Die's.. I know a couple of people male and female who have done the same and one who sent money and was going to fly out when contact was lost and in all case's they trawl around looking, spending money, this is the one tripe but they do find the right one in the end, and only give advice when they ask you .....anyway got to go and book a flight for a blind date in Moscow.

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 29/11/2009 01:01  

I still think the slap him around option is best.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/11/2009 12:50  

thats coz you a male slapper geoff lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 29/11/2009 13:17  

If he wont listen then all you can do is be there when it goes pear shaped and help him get back on track.

If folk arent ready to hear the truth then theres no point banging on at them, not gud but true am afraid. We all learn from our mistakes sometimes it takes some plp more than one bad judgement to realise that

Gud luck Frag xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2009 20:10  

yes, I agree with BJ Im afraid, sometimes you just cant or dont get thanked for trying to help......some ppl just gotta learn the hardway by making the same mistake more than once! ....hard for sure, but if you've tried and he's still in there doing it again anyway...................nothing more to do but just be a friend when it all goes pear shaped again

Update Reply
babyharley @ 29/11/2009 21:56  

It seems frag some people just never learn no matter what the outcome so even thinking about this could be a waste of your time and effort. If he won't listen to his closest mates he won't listen to you so best spending the time thinking about the xmas pressies for your fella

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/11/2009 22:09  

He may not speak to you again, but if you know the site he uses, log on with a profile and start chatting him up. Then reveal to him how easy it is to pose as someone else and entrap someone. Unfortunately this type of scam is quite common but he would be less inclined to be scammed if he joined a site he has to pay for. JMHO :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2009 22:20  

Would he be kind enough to loan a friend in need a large amount of money? That way you could at least keep his money out of harms way till he gets to see sense. Just a thought.

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/11/2009 22:36  

I'll be his friend for a large amount of money

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 29/11/2009 22:47  

It sounds like this bloke needs his mates around him. No-one likes to hear that they've got it wrong and I suppose it's good that he still has hope that he will meet someone genuine (don't we all?). As has already been suggested, just be there for him when it goes pear-shaped again.

Update Reply
jeanzqueen @ 30/11/2009 11:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email