MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thats all Folks!!

Thats all Folks!! - Forums [Biker Match] Thats all Folks!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thats all Folks!!

Well you wonderful Bmers(ooeeer almost looks like a naughty word teehee)the time has come to say goodbye.Matt,thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to meet so many weird yet wonderful people and especially my lovely Blueboy.To all the many friends out there who have made me laugh,cry,fume and then count my blessings many many thanks.For all the support and encouragement,good advice,patience,hospitality,partys,ride out s,meets and just bloody good times,i raise my glass and say cheers.To those i have offended,angered or upset,sincerest apologies,it was never intentional.OK,that might be a teeny tiny fib,maybe once or twice it was,but hey,i'm only human!!and anyway twas fun. Keep it shiny side up and icky side in folks and hope to see you all at The Ure Welcome Back. Love,light and the very brightest blessings. xxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2009 00:41  

Wassup???

Don't think you can get away from us that easily!!

But good luck wherever your road takes you

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/11/2009 00:48  

((((BIG GOOD BYE HUGS))))

Good luck and keep in touch!!! love Rose xx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/11/2009 01:26  

Great big hugs Cassie ... I know I will see you about & at meetings etc etc but it's sure gonna loose a little bit of spark on here without you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/11/2009 08:39  

Bye Cassie, all the best for the future. Take care *slap* Blue for not putting his foot down and insisting Cassie stays as a member lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/11/2009 12:47  

Kwak - do you really think I have any say in the matter Don't worry folks, I'll still be here though (if that's any consolation)

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 27/11/2009 12:56  

No, of course not, but thought you'd give it a try, but of course if you're afeared of Cassie...well... <g> Yes, it is...a consolation but not sure who for

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/11/2009 13:45  

Somehow, I don't think we've heard the last of Cassie...you can't keep a Good Witch down! In the meantime, fly safe XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2009 14:44  

yea I don't believe it either, so I'm not gonna say goodbye (gonna stand over here and stamp my feet). Pah

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/11/2009 18:55  

So sorry you are no longer a member. We will miss you but I hope we will see you at meetings.

Update Reply
napoleon @ 27/11/2009 19:10  

Oh no!! Cas babe, you can't leave! Gonna go into a corner and cry for a bit now.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 27/11/2009 22:36  

Cassie?? Whats happening? Ive not been active on here for a while ( but i have been modding boss..honest!) .. how come you're leaving BM? Hope everythings ok.. I'm sure Mark will keep us all informed with whats going on. You tek care and i hope to see you at some meets/rallies in the future. Kaz xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/11/2009 02:30  

Aww thanks folks,feel all slushy now just to set minds at rest,evreythings fine,just time to move on,but i'm sure paths will cross at some point. ...........and with that.......poof........she was gone

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/11/2009 20:11  

Take care Cassie - catch you soon

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/11/2009 20:45  

take care cassie, see u at rally meetings

Update Reply
caz36 @ 28/11/2009 22:37  

chers cassie was nice meeting you babe will see you around xx

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 28/11/2009 23:23  

Au revoir Cassie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2009 20:04  

awww - big hugs Cassie - we'll miss ya on here, but will deffo see ya at some point

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/11/2009 14:00  

cassie,,,,,,I'm not going to say goodbye or anything similar because I have no doubt i will see you again in near future so i'll just say merry xmas to both you and mark..................craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 20:09  

Take care keep safe and see you on flip side Alex xxx

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 30/11/2009 21:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email