MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Khyam tents

Khyam tents (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Khyam tents (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Khyam tents

she just wants a roll lol

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 03/02/2010 22:18  

I ordered my highlander for £89 from somerset camping last week and they are great at keeping you informed of your order... It was out of stock but they have rang me up and told me new stock due in this monday and to expect delivery wed/thurs...... Would not hesitate to use these again......craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2010 12:54  

Great, ring em back and tell them you want another groundsheet..save me the postage then In fact, tell them i'll have it free for promoting their business

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 06/02/2010 15:59  

steph,,, i did mention you on the phone and said you were putting people in touch with them,,,,,,so the more people that mention you might result in a freebie later in year??(providing they but something)? make sure everyone mentions your name when placing an order!!! craig..............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2010 16:58  

Just been looking at the Freelander and might be talking myself into one but 10kg seems a bit hefty although it's tall enough to stand up in. Any thoughts anyone?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/02/2010 18:31  

I'm getting the highlander, approx 4kg, which you can not stand up in, but i am working on the principle that if I am having a great time I wont be able to stand up anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2010 19:14  

Thats a good way of looking at things craig but when you're a fat lad there's nowt worse than a sweaty back wrestle into your clobber before you get anywhere near the beer

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/02/2010 19:51  

MATES JUST GOT ONE RUSTY,HES WELL CHUFFED,GO FOR IT

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 07/02/2010 01:07  

Cheers for that Sumo

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 07/02/2010 08:49  

Still no tent!!!!!!! called today and was told not expecting them in stock till nxt wk, after ive waited in all day for the last 2 days for delivery as i was told last week!!!!!!giving them till nxt thurs then if not here cancelling order!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2010 11:42  

I called them last week about the Freelander craig and they told me they'd be in stock in a week or 2 so didn't place my order!

There's plenty of other stockists doing a price match guarantee so i'm sure youll get sorted if somerset let you down

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 11/02/2010 11:53  

I think Khyam's own online shop was only £5 more so will give it till nxt wk then re-order if no success.... Nice tent the freelander but 10kg terry!!!!I was thinking of it myself because you can stand up in it and if crap weather makes a more comfortable tent!!but I tend to pack far toooo much junk.... need to streamline my packing this year!! cheers...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2010 11:59  

craig I was a bit concerned about the weight but it won't matter if i'm riding solo and if last year is anything to go by I forget most of what i'm taking anyway! If the weathers sh*te you can come and sit in my tent mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 11/02/2010 12:15  

tent and groundsheet arrived today,,,,,1 week late but better late than never!!!!!!! will have practice run at weekend in bk garden!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2010 22:36  

Dont forget to time urself Craig lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2010 22:43  

takes longet to get down but theres a knack. I managed it really quick after the 15 year lol

Update Reply
moonstone @ 17/02/2010 23:56  

just thought i would read new tent instructions before i put it away and all seams have to be sealed from the inside using sealer provided and left to dry for 48hrs (in this weather!!!!) So beware if buying khyam and remember to seal seams before use....looks like mine will be getting put up in house over wkend in prep for lakes camping next month!!!!!!!!!!!1

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2010 13:59  

That must be a new thing Craig, cos i didnt have to do that. I just got it out of the box and used it.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 23/02/2010 14:26  

Blimey craig, never heard of diy sealing before! Can see that turning into a warranty nightmare if you find a leak.

Bet their first line of defence is "did you follow the sealing instructions properly...sir!"

Will you be sitting in it over the weekend with your sofa in the garden or you got a big enuff pad

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 23/02/2010 14:28  

Steph,,,,dont normally read instructions so dont know if this is just as a precaution on khyams part????but I will do as it says just in case. Terry,,,,everything will be pushed back against walls,,,,i'll do it frid night and will be in mablethorpe sat/sun so daughters will just have to manage at home and watch tv in thier rooms

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2010 14:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email