MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally

Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally  (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally  (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beermonsters 15th Hand Pulled Rally

make sure you don't eat any Rum & Raisin Ice Cream then!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/04/2010 08:57  

Mmmmmmmmm,,,,,also depends on who is front !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2010 09:00  

Hope you all have a great weekend at beermonsters,,,,defo one of my fav rallie's last year,,,,if you can all stay sober enough then have a walk into Ripon,,,,nice place,,,,,you can always roll back pi**ed... Some cracking roads in area for a ride out as well!!!!! enjoy..............craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/04/2010 09:28  

Have a great time at the rally everyone ;-))) Looking forward to our ride out Craig, if you're passing tomorrow pop in for a cuppa, always welcome :-)

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/04/2010 13:08  

Well another brilliant weekend at this rally! The weather was absolutley gorgeous, ....I managed to get sunburnt so Im glowing and it hurts :o( lol Great to see Cassie and Mark, XK, Caz, Debs, Dugald and his lass and RustyKnight and his friend. Lets hope this lovely weather is here to stay now! im gonna get a shower, get a cuppa and tek Ziggy up to Squires, i think :o) Roll on the next rally :o)))

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/04/2010 14:18  

Yea - another belter Pics posted. Didn't see half the peeps down as going, tho. Did u turn up?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2010 20:12  

Just had a look at the pics, looked like a good site and nice weather, I'm envious that I couldn't get a ticket. But I had a good run out up here, did 200 miles, the sun makes all the difference.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 11/04/2010 20:19  

Well I got home yesterday after a belting weekend (i think!). Went for a luggage free blast, got home for a nap and woke up at 11.30 thinking it was early morning so must have been a good one

Was great to meet some new peeps as well as some old faces and a great stop for ice cream on the way back thanks to Blueboy.

See you all at the next one

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 12/04/2010 09:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email