MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

tatayana is at it again

tatayana is at it again (2) - Forums [Biker Match] tatayana is at it again (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

tatayana is at it again

But i thot u loved me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/11/2009 16:46  

Ohh Tattytitty, Very much so pleez Can't believe I'm doing this Some nice new Emoticons available!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 13/11/2009 17:21  

why do they never PM me?

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/11/2009 17:27  

I know why they don't PM me. Roachy would seek them out and kick their ass! Igor you say? I used to love that programme when I was a kid. My favourite character was Idris the dragon who found the hot egg. He was a cute rail engine was Igor.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/11/2009 19:13  

Think Roachy would kick your ass geoff, if you were seen to be reading pm from ???????can you get russian ladyboys tatty whoever and melishka someone................ Think i'll stick to Bendy Wendy,,,,give in Kim,,,,,and surrenda Brenda!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2009 19:23  

although the thought of some bloke pestering or should that be internet stalking me may seem flattering & make me come across as sad & deperate for being flattered ....I'm afraid for me the name Igor just summons up images of a dodgy butler character from an old boris karloff film

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 13/11/2009 19:45  

It's very rare we get male spammers, or rather profiles (the spammers themselves are probably guys in nigeria using a UK IP address and stolen bank details). They're really hard to block though. I've already built the system in such a way that you're blocked from registering if you're outside of the UK, and you can only login from outside the UK if you have a premium account. These scammers though, they use UK IP addresses (Not proxies, normal IPs) and stolen UK bank cards. It's crazy! We do a ***-hot job of finding and cleaning them though, or rather the moderators do. I take my hat off to the mods, nothing gets passed them and they work really well together on often difficult to determine profiles (often spending a lot of time trawling the internet to establish if it really is a spammer or not) to our brilliant mod team!

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/11/2009 19:58  

to the team & you of course Matt lol.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/11/2009 20:01  

keep up the good work guys

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 13/11/2009 20:10  

Oh, Ya mean it wasn't just me? I'm gutted now. I've been on here nearly three years. It's the best offer i've had. In fact, it's the only offer i've had. You other girls could take some lessons for her. Not english lessons though, obviously. So my pm's don't count then blues baby

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/11/2009 20:10  

PML @ some of the comments in here, she /he/ it may be fake but my laughter is real, cheers folks.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/11/2009 21:33  

i just wish she would bog off !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2009 21:43  

Like Matt said Ian she is probabaly a he ................ Sheman maybe lol

I'm still waiting for a pm from anybody like that .......... sad aint i

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/11/2009 21:58  

probably after money...maybe i should put her in the direction of the people who have been nodding at my lady !!!!!!!!! grrrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/11/2009 22:00  

This thread made me laugh so much in one way....thank you!!

It saddens me in another way because of the nasty folk who are behind it...hope they get all their just desserts!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/11/2009 01:02  

"i just wish she would bog off" So, buy one get one free - there's a tempting offer

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 18/11/2009 09:59  

"i just wish she would bog off" So, buy one get one free - there's a tempting offer ROFLMHO @ Rob

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/11/2009 12:28  

I'm feeling left out since she didn't e-mail me. I was thinking of sending her the Prime Minister's Office e-mail since poor old Gordon needs some cheering up and Tatyana/Ivan looks like just the person to do it. Perhaps it's the duality of this person that makes for a bogof.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 18/11/2009 17:44  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=4669

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/11/2009 21:18  

Typical not even our resident con artist pm's me. sigh!! an here's me with my bank card at the ready

Update Reply
scotmanx @ 18/11/2009 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email