MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

No more subscriptions!

No more subscriptions! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] No more subscriptions! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

No more subscriptions!

Can anyone explain what happened to my Paypal subscription,i cancelled both card and bank account details with paypal and was emailed 2 hrs ago its gone thru again?? I used my card for small purchases and bank account for others but cancelled both week before last.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 15/11/2009 13:26  

Did you cancel them at the paypal site? If so you will have to ask them. If you cancelled on here then contact Matt via the contact page and he will try to help you.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/11/2009 13:38  

you can only cancel at Paypal. Closing your bank accounts will just mean that Paypal can't take the funds from your account and so you'll get a bill from Paypal in a few days when they realise they can't take the payment. In the meantime they send the payment through to me to process. I'll look it up for you mate and cancel it. I'll extend your account for you also while you're still in the UK.

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/11/2009 13:48  

Sorted for you now. This is another perfect example of why I'm scrapping the subscriptions, nobody understands them. It's just a recurring automatic send from one Paypal account to another.

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/11/2009 13:52  

Paypal owe me a quid, Billy can pay with that Matt, I meant did Billy click on the link from his profile to paypal, or was he in his paypal account.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/11/2009 13:54  

hmm - I've just received an e-mail saying "We have been notified by Paypal that your subscription payment has failed. Your account (Username: Holmfirthgirl) has therefore been downgraded" dunno why as they have all my up to date details & nothing has changed - card hasn't expired or anything!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/11/2009 14:19  

maybe its gremlins stella !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2009 14:22  

only paypal will tell you Stella, you gotta phone them. I've already emailed you though, so don't worry about it. Just make a payment using the information I've sent you, forget about Paypal. I've cancelled Billy's payment and extended his account until he goes home.

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/11/2009 15:21  

Matt, thank you! you are a officer and a gentleman...what a nice gift from BM .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 15/11/2009 15:46  

*refresh* http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/11/2009 23:23  

Thank you for getting rid of Paypal. I never did like paying by that method. I've just payed by debit card, much easier.

Update Reply
timhall @ 07/12/2009 23:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email