MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Already !!

Already !! - Forums [Biker Match] Already !! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Already !!

Christmas lights up over the road from me !! Not had Bonfire night yet !!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 03/11/2009 17:17  

LOL ... Begining of October the tree went up in my local Tesco !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/11/2009 17:21  

I saw my first Christmassy stuff on the 6th October http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=4451

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/11/2009 17:26  

Im worried that the Christian ethic may overtake the commercial aspect !! For fear we may offend our ethnics who actually couldn't give a monkeys

Update Reply
maxnod @ 03/11/2009 17:42  

For fear we may offend our ethnics who actually couldn't give a monkeys Dare I say...they may EAT them instead? J/K Well...it's gotta be better than turkey again!! (Take a look at the 'toon on my profile)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/11/2009 17:44  

13 years ago as a visual display assistant in a large deptartment store, I'd be sat in mid August checking through a hundred plus sets of lights to go on the christmas trees around the store, deciding on schemes for the 20 windows as well as instore displays over three floors. By time it came to dressing my own tree, I could of done it in my sleep I'd dressed that many ! The sad state of affairs though was on Christmas Eve I'd have to stay while late taking down the decs and hanging up Sale signs, for Boxing day's sales

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/11/2009 17:52  

we have been working on my schools cristmas play since they day the kids started back to school, which was the 5th september!!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 03/11/2009 18:21  

christmas starts in our house on dec 1st and lasts well into january,we work hard all year so there`s no way that we are not going to make the most of it!

Update Reply
julie j @ 03/11/2009 18:21  

Here in Brum we are not allowed to have Merry Christmas signs up in city centre its called Winterfest !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/11/2009 18:48  

I'm considering making a bit of an effort this Xmas. I've even thought about buying some new decs for the tree! But whatever I do, it won't be until well into Dec.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 03/11/2009 18:55  

1st december til 6th january in my house. I love it!

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 03/11/2009 19:24  

Bahh Humbug in my house.

Update Reply
Phil @ 03/11/2009 20:29  

The tree will make an appearance when we feel like it, we don't have a particular date in our house - but when we do we try to create a traditional feel with candles, real holly and lots of red. I may even cover the ivy with tiny lights, over the pond this year for a change - thinking ahead already - scary

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/11/2009 22:01  

I have been singing xmas songs at work 2day.................scarey!!!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/11/2009 18:04  

Haha no not scarey............................... out right SAD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2009 18:39  

thats wot i thought as well vent, but i were being paid to sing "we wish you a merry christmas"

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/11/2009 19:25  

Know the feeling drob!!! Its all systems go to get Xmas in on time before the end of term!! Then it's rip everything down on the last day. . just in time to start all over again when you get home!!! LOL

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/11/2009 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email