MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What is your sillest accidents on the road

What is your sillest accidents on the road (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What is your sillest accidents on the road (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What is your sillest accidents on the road

Trying to corner my mates XV750 cruiser the same way as my old CBR750 Ran out of road luckily there was a shallow dranage ditch I ended up in. My mate finally saw the funny side when he came back to find me pulling it out of ditch. Best Ive witnessed was another friend on his 97 Blade Highsided on country road bike sumersaulted bounced on its wheels sumersaulted again and hit waterloged ditch. Resulting damage One broken indicator and brused knee Some people are born lucky

Update Reply
micksaway @ 04/11/2009 15:32  

Hit a wet manhole cover with the back wheel on mi suzuki gp 100 and it spun me round and left me sat on mi arse looking up at a big cab Scania which was coming towards me.....Nice.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/11/2009 20:13  

Riding into a gap between two stationary lanes then finding I did not have enough room to put my feet down! When the traffic started I slid down the side of a car and ended up in a heap

Update Reply
manx_norton @ 04/11/2009 20:47  

Just took ex b/f's pride n joy gsxr750 in to have new front tyre on and was riding home said bike when 3 legged cat ran out into road and stood and looked at me so i went left it went left in front of me. Needless to say I ended up binning bike but bloody cat survived and i ended up with bike on my leg stuck. Had to then ring ex b/f to tell him his bike now needed new mirror and clutch lever and was now slightly scarred......Dont think he ever forgave me !!!

Update Reply
pinkninjagirl @ 10/11/2009 19:43  

when i wee'd myself...that was a accident !!!!!!!!lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 00:24  

Is that why he became an ex, Pinkninja?

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/11/2009 00:53  

It wasn't so much as an accident as a funny incident. The fibreglass front mudguard became loose and rested on the tyre, it started to melt and throw up hot melted fibreglasss hitting my Ex in the chest and face so we stopped and yanked it off..... well it was dark and started raining quite heavy as we continued our journey. He started to get hit in the face with the wet crap off the road if we slowed down it hit him in the chest so we just had to speed up breaking speed limits for the slush to be redirected above his and my head. What a journey that was LOl

Update Reply
moonstone @ 11/11/2009 11:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email