MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Brotherhood of Motorcyclists

Brotherhood of Motorcyclists (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Brotherhood of Motorcyclists (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Brotherhood of Motorcyclists

you probably right there rob going by 'their' accident/fatality records over the last year between them... i wouldnt like to accompany them now... bj, zelah ..lol i 3rd that....

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 09/11/2009 18:13  

reading these comments,The "Sisterhood of Bikers" seems quite healthy lmao

Update Reply
excalibur @ 09/11/2009 21:37  

Yes it seams you are correct there Ex lol, but at least it was mentioned that it was toffee nosed Crotch Rocketers lol.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 10/11/2009 15:27  

Bizarre, when I ride my Binned It I get nodded at (not often!) by pocet rocketeers and chops but when I ride my chop, only the chops nod!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2009 15:46  

Yeah Andy,there must be some hope for us male species then lol...before i sold my bike i recall often getting acknowledged by fellow bikers no matter what they were riding,looks like it depends on what you yourself is riding on.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 10/11/2009 16:03  

Maybe it's a case of taking the initiative. Nod to everyone, they might just take the hint.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 10/11/2009 16:12  

Rob i shall try that on my way to work tomm (i'm walking but hey ho i'll try owt once !!!)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/11/2009 17:46  

So do pedestrains nod to each other ? Guess you'll find out. Take care, those pavements can be dangerous places

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 10/11/2009 20:05  

watch out for the white coats when u start nodding at pedestrians !! as for the brother hood , i,d say it was still there but not as strong as it once was, being a truck driver i would say the same applies to truckers but its even more of a decline as the new generation comes in ! but is this a problem with common courtesey in society rather than just lake of comrade-ship in certain groups ???

Update Reply
bigned @ 10/11/2009 21:14  

Bit worried now u have said that Ned as i have to walk past the psychi hospital on my way home !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/11/2009 22:38  

when im driving the car if i happen to make eye contact with another biker i always nod, and nearly always get a nod back!

Update Reply
julie j @ 10/11/2009 23:51  

Think most folk assume i'm singing or just plain mad when i do that Julie

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/11/2009 23:52  

well spose i am only one nod away from being a headbanger jackie

Update Reply
julie j @ 10/11/2009 23:54  

Think i'm def in that sisterhood with u Julie along with Anne me thinks

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/11/2009 23:56  

i nod at everyone, even if a moped/125 rider nods i will nod back, as i remember when i was on my 125 superdream, and i felt totally part of the bike scene when a bigger bike nodded back, at the end of the day we are all on 2 wheels so does it really do any harm to nod at everyone.....as long as your on ya bike, otherwise it looks like you belong in the funny farm, and i have only just come out and i dont reccommend it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2009 23:58  

Ian you left your shoes behind they asked me to let you know

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2009 00:03  

and my pants !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2009 00:30  

I generally nod to other riders regardless of size and type of bike and usually get a nod back, although some 'bro bikers', especially in groups (sorry about the stereotyping) appear to be reluctant to acknowledge me. I've always had all-rounders/sports tourers and at one time used to commute on a small trail bike. I acquired a typical Japanese sports bike for the first time in August and this hasn't changed my practice. So for those ignored by sports bike riders, we're not all of that inclination.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 11/11/2009 07:08  

Well i walked to work today and nodded at everyone i walked past lol even said morning to a few, not one bad reaction wahooooo, couple of funny looks but think that was more due to the fact that i had my headfones on and didnt realise i was dancing as i went along and singing probably far to loudly !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/11/2009 09:35  

So that was the noise I heard on the commute this morning

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 11/11/2009 10:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email