MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Anyone fancy an end of year camp in november

Anyone fancy an end of year camp in november (34) - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone fancy an end of year camp in november (34) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Anyone fancy an end of year camp in november

well wot can i say other than, wot a great weekend with great peeps, im all dried out and de muddied now, my bedding is all round the house drying out after havin so much water in me bedding area. the thunder fritt the life out of me but gave bj a laugh wen i screamed. we all had so many funny moments its hard to recall the funniest, sumo dancin round were a good one tho, all of us chatting round the fire till late were cracking going to the beach in november and eating icecream when yr already cold is fab. would also like to say a big thankyou to all the peeps there who made this such a fab weekend and HUGE thanx to jaybecs and sumo for arranging it all

Update Reply
drobess @ 29/11/2009 19:13  

just got back at 10 to 7pm,,,,,606 miles round trip with the 6 mile sightseeing trip included,,,,,take no notice of sumo as the landrover i was following was newer..... What can I say !!!!!!!! As usual a warm welcome by all who attended, did not expect anything else from BM...... Great wkend,,,,,great company,,,,,,sh#t weather!!!!!!!! Great hosts....Thanks very much and it was a pleasure to meet new peeps and old...... Roll on next year for another south/north meet.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2009 19:15  

PS,,,,,,,,,would have got back an hour earlier but stopped at peterborough services which was full of army landrovers and spent an hour deciding which one to follow Must have been after effects of rum n raisen ice cream...... (nothing else)..............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2009 19:19  

Great weekend with fab company, had such a laugh, and now know all i need when camping is 2 things Sumo and Craig (aka Homebase meets Sainsburys) you want one of em has it !!!

It was the thunder that made Drobs scream honest i didnt touch her !!!

Having to wait for Blues to get rid of the erm pussy out of his tent before we cud pack up and leave

Am glad to be home to take of me Sumo bra !!!

Wondering whether Craig had a mass explosion when he opened his boot

Big thanks to J and Sumo for organising a great weekend, i got to see the sea wahooooooo (even if i did have to suffer the indignity of ABBA on more than 1 occasion - need counselling now)

Thanks to everyone for a brill weekend

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/11/2009 19:57  

Had a great time being my usuall mad crazy self. livin the weekend as if my last. Sumo was a bit quite tho. Nice to meet everyone and catch up with old friends. Many thanks to BJ who i ended up cadging a lift off. Hope everyone got home ok, especially rob and clarissa who were the only ones who braved the trip on two wheels. Fair play to stella for getting her new tent up in the 3 minuits. Pity i didn't start to time for some time after she'd started to put it up.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/11/2009 23:08  

Had a fab w/end - was great to meet a bunch of really friendly Bikermatch folk And now they can all confirm that I am DEFINITELY FEMALE !!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha There are gonna be a million cringeworthy pics on the site now aswell, so those of you who have given me all that grief can look at the events page if you feel you really must !!!! lol Can't wait for the next get-together though - shame I can't make it next week Thanks to sumo and J for makin it happen and to Drobs for drivin us to the seaside And thanks to Craig for the wood (for the fire, that is ) Glad you all got back safely

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 29/11/2009 23:28  

Sorry, didn't get on line last night, but thanks to all for a great weekend. Esp J and Sumo for getting it all together. 1st BM campover for me, but sure it won't be the last. To all those folk who've never done a BM weekend, just get out and do it can't think there's anyone who didn't enjoy themselves, despite the wind, rain, thunder, lightning, hail, floods.....did I miss anything ? Till the next time..

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 30/11/2009 09:17  

Was good to meet you Rob just kicking myslef for not recreating my pose on your bike now lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2009 09:24  

Forgot about that. Maybe during a hailstorm wouldn't have been the best time tho.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 30/11/2009 09:29  

Oh i dont know lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2009 10:10  

Craig said " PS,,,,,,,,,would have got back an hour earlier but stopped at peterborough services which was full of army landrovers and spent an hour deciding which one to follow Must have been after effects of rum n raisen ice cream...... (nothing else).............." ROFPMSL!! - wish I'd been there to see that one!!! - we're gonna have to ban you from having Rum & Raisin Icr cream - it gets you into too much trouble! Blues - it was only 3 mins!!! ya cheeky bugger (well...3 mins...ish & with the help of BJ )...shame no one got any piccy's of me & CW trying to get the airbed into the tent (& that's still your fault Blues <indirectly> )..well actually maybe it's a godsend that no-one got a piccy of that Think next time we're gonna have to borrow Shells Geordie translation book for Sumo - must have taken him half a dozen attempts to try & understand Craig ps - have uploaded me piccy's now

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/11/2009 13:53  

......slow off the mark ...as ever lol but would just like to add my thanks to one and all for a really good w/e and reiterate................(.hey do i get extra karma for that big word ....... see alex i can read and write ..........and drive a tractor side tracked )..... all sentiments expressed so far ........

Update Reply
clarissa @ 30/11/2009 14:10  

Hi all What a great w/e ,we had at the dirty dozen mud bath camp The locals from the pub wont forget us in a hurry eh ( Royston Vasey and the odd squad rolled into one )..... " as anyone seen my pint or the lenth of my nails " Also entertainment surplied by our regular Brest Inspecter " large hands sumo " as no one was left out ........... Great people ,Great atmosphere .............roll on the next one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 18:29  

Just spent the last 4 hrs trying to the photo's......... If they are not right.....tuff... The only ones I have not tried to put on events is the photo's taken when sumo won his game of pool with the girls and the girls had to run around the campsite NAKED as a forfeit........ (they are on my bedroom wall).. Once again,,,a great weekend and well worth the 606mile round trip.......cant wait for the next one............................craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 20:03  

Craig u promised u wernt gonna tell any1 about us girls running round the site naked

Update Reply
drobess @ 30/11/2009 21:19  

thought i better mention them before anyone see's them in this weeks sunday sport

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 21:21  

Thanks for sharing the pics looks like you all had such a great time, it's not the weather that makes a good week end always, it's the great company you spend it with. Just wish I could have been there to share it with you all.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 30/11/2009 21:29  

Cg, it was a great wkend and for the reasons you mentioned !!!! Like minded people who dont judge anyone and always friendly.... hopefully there will be plenty more nxt year that you might be able to make!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 21:34  

Craig - speak proper lad - a canne unnerstan wot yer saaayin !!!! Why-aye lol

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 30/11/2009 21:41  

a divnt na wat ye gannin on aboot

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2009 21:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email