MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

about women over 40

about women over 40 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] about women over 40 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

about women over 40

lol @ sweetheart, I wouldn't say I'm currently 'in my prime', though thanks for saying it - I just no longer worry about lifes 'scars', lumps and bumps, if my makeup and hair is perfect, - lifes too short and I worried about all 'that' in my teens, twenties and thirties, hiding behind a mask of make-up, looking like a stick, being completely miserable and not being myself. Having my kids put me into perspective, I didn't have time for all that falseness - as all parents know you have to become totally selfless. Now I wear face and eye cream and feel happy to go out the door, smile and giggle like a lunatic totally 'naked' in my sloppy un-ironed clothes - life is good in my 40's and its never been better - bring on the next eight and a half years

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/10/2009 12:42  

I look my best in the dark, a sandstorm or a mumu and a mask ...................... all hail 40 + wahoooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/10/2009 14:15  

lmao !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/10/2009 14:49  

I've passed 3 full Mot's in two years, not bad for a comfort model! lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 21/10/2009 15:52  

To me a woman is best when she is happy,confident and natural with and about herself..unfortunately we..both genders..tend to strive to please others,its a waste of energy just be happy with yourself thats been my philosophy for many years now.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 21/10/2009 16:47  

excaliber your exactly right, we should just be who we are and if other folks dont like it then its tough! If i ever meet any1 then they will hav to like me for who and what I am, lumps, bumps, grey hair, crazyness, I aint gonna change to make any1 happy

Update Reply
drobess @ 21/10/2009 17:25  

....he he well Ive always pleased myself..................scrub up well when needs be, love messing around in the garden or garage with me bike in "scruffs" hair tied up in a pony tail and no make up on................long as me music is on and the sun is shining Im happy and no one seems to think Im odd or complained about me looking scary yet lol!!! Just be yourself, its all you can be, happy, confident and live life as it pleases you .......looking good and feeling attractive is not only what is seen from the outside.............it shines through from the inside no matter what age you are! Thats my reasoning and Im sticking to it lmao!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 21/10/2009 20:14  

great posts drobess and baby

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 21/10/2009 21:27  

Think exc hits the nail on the head too so let's just be happy eh

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 21/10/2009 21:53  

Glad we're all agreed.
It's nice to share shameless self-approval. Nothing's gonna change us now and it's all not half bad.

(So glad I joined this site.) :)

Or is that all a bit too smug? Na... It's time to relax before the Zimmers appear, methinks.

Update Reply
sweetheart @ 21/10/2009 22:31  

Exc right ................... think i need to lay down now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2009 09:32  

we are Rusty move over BJ, I need a lay down too - men actually being right ?!!! it's just not right

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 22/10/2009 10:07  

* shimmies over to make room for Nut

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2009 13:59  

fank oooo

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/10/2009 19:19  

No you are wrong.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/11/2009 01:09  

great post , say it how it is, take it or leave it, bring it on coogers!!!

Update Reply
savanna @ 31/12/2009 14:16  

by the time a woman has reached her sexual prime a man has found an armchair he REALLY likes! pmsl

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 31/12/2009 16:18  

Roll on 40 is all i can say!!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 31/12/2009 21:28  

Dont wish your life away, by the time you reach 40, it will race by without stopping, enjoy , and watch the men cringe as we get stronger!!!!!

Update Reply
savanna @ 01/01/2010 01:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email