MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2010 MCN Live! Skegness

2010 MCN Live! Skegness (17) - Forums [Biker Match] 2010 MCN Live! Skegness (17) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2010 MCN Live! Skegness

Squashy is that why your not going lol

The BJ specs will be out Fri night for easy spotting if my butt is obscured (miracles do happen!!!)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/04/2010 01:01  

It's Friday................. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahem.... not that i'm excited about the weekend or anything

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 23/04/2010 07:59  

Have a great weekend you lot! And dont forget the photos!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/04/2010 08:04  

Have A Good Weekend Folks

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 23/04/2010 08:26  

However you are getting there ride/drive safe and have a great weekend all x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/04/2010 08:43  

Hope you all have a most excellent weekend Stay safe and dont do anything I would ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 23/04/2010 09:03  

Why not

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 23/04/2010 10:59  

Great weekend, good to meet up with some more of the BMers. Roll on next weekend for into the valley

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 26/04/2010 10:26  

Glad you enjoyed it Stuart, where's the photos then??

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2010 11:11  

BJ has them

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 26/04/2010 11:20  

ahh ok...we'll just have to wait a bit longer then

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/04/2010 11:32  

Moonstone and I have just returned. Good weekend, good company and an opportunity to chill out during the day. The bands were generally good although there were too many tribute bands in the mix for my liking and we missed Lorraine Crosby - our fault for getting there late and not checking the itinerary properly before going out. However Toya Willcox on Saturday was excellent. The stunt shows during the day were pretty good too. There was even real ale on sale in the central pavilion. I'll put some pics up as soon as I process them but I have a few household chores t do first.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 26/04/2010 14:48  

what an absolutely fantastic weekend we had - good laughs, good company & good music. Al will put the pics up soon - can't wait to see everyone elses

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 26/04/2010 19:00  

My pics are up now too. Had a great time sorry we didnt get chance to say bye to you all but we wanted to get off early.

Thanks for your company and a big thanks to Bikeabill for buying me a boa.
I wish they were doing the October one I will miss going as I dont think I can make April 1st next year as its my daughters wedding Boo Hiss.
Catchya soon Lin x

xx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 26/04/2010 20:04  

........... mmmmmm were do i start

Thanks to everyone for making it such a great weekend, fun company and plenty of laughs, and i even got to meet Bananaman !!!

Cheers to Ianhg for turning my face black !!!!!

Am off to see a counsellor tomm for my new found nervous dispostion and its all thanks to the Yeti !!! Revenge is sweet and best served cold

Bring on the next one

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/04/2010 21:05  

Piccies to go on shortly when i can sort out my permissions on this flippin lappy (again...) And how the heck did i become an adopted Yeti and Hobbit... I wasnt that drunk on Saturday night !!! and does that make me a Yebit or a Hobti ??

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 26/04/2010 21:53  

Fab weekend with a great bunch; shoes still dancing by themselves in the wardrobe!!! STOP PRESS --------------- Butlins have just released an announcement that prices for the next MCN will be subject to a 5% increase in order to cover losses made in the food hall by 2nd breakfasts, triple dinners and excessive visits to the dessert trolley !!! Where does he put it all ????

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 26/04/2010 23:36  

Now i wonder who you'r talking about, but seriously i had a brillant time with some really good friends and love you all to bits. Roll on next year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/04/2010 02:18  

Not sure i will live this one down for a while as yet going by the photos !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/04/2010 11:45  

Had a great weekend too, although failed to find anyone over the weekend. My fault for getting to Bar Rosso late, was too busy all you can eating in the canteen. My next hope was to spot Mr T on Saturday but still no joy.

The two girls on stage both ruled their nights with toyah winning outright!

Mercury are probably the best Queen tribute I've seen, and I've seen a few, off to another on Friday, lol.

Hope to catch up with some of you guys in the future.

Update Reply
akceller8 @ 27/04/2010 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email