MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike...

Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike...

RUBY is definitely up for sale....(1200 Bandit is beckoning called Scarlet the Harlot!)

Recently had a full service, now has had valve clearances and carbs balanced...shes in the most amazing tip top condition...

As you know they are normally in silver black or red...I normally see 600s and not the 750...she was recently book priced at £2k but I am willing to accept less ..she is MOTd til April next year...she will fly through...plenty of life in chain and sprockets...

Photos can be seen on Events ...Withernsea...Matlock Bath etc..

If you are interested have a look at the details of my event at home in August, which has the contact details..thanks

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 15/10/2009 17:06  

Well Rose I think you have made a good choice with the 1200 Bandit. i have been one one many times done loads of miles as a pilly and wish i was taller so i could ahve one when I finallyt do do my wretched test. Good luck on getting Riuby a good home . I have seen her as she is imaculate. Lin xx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 15/10/2009 17:29  

he he you little devil you Rose lmao!!! Glad to see that you are making a difficult decision because you have decided on an even better one!! I have just parted with my "Baby Harley" but today bought a big jap cruiser (OMG I look like a little kid on her she is so big but I can reach the floor and control so bit the bullet lol!!!) Kawasaki VN800 in saphire blue here I come..........now shall I stay as BH or something else.......decisions decisions but not all change is a bad thing!!! Good on yer Rose, move onwards and upwards hun, its the only way lol!!! xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 15/10/2009 21:38  

*turns back on babyvulcan*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2009 21:41  

..........he he now there's an idea TeeCee............Harleys will always be dear to my heart tho, had alot of fun on her but time to move on now .......wanted a bigger cruiser and couldnt afford a Harley..................the bike may have changed but BH hasnt lol!! aaaaaawwww dont turn away from me plzzzzzzz

Update Reply
babyharley @ 15/10/2009 22:01  

*turns slightly towards babyvulcan* Aw, it's ok... I know what you mean.... I am having a love/hate relationship with my Harley at the moment.... love riding it but hate the cost/delivery time of parts....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2009 22:07  

love riding it but hate the cost/delivery time of parts Does it really take that long to deliver from Taiwan TeeCee?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2009 04:36  

A 1200 Bandit hey. That's different then. It has basically the same engine as Ruby's but bigger and doesn't need revving to get anywhere. I've had mine from new in 2002 and it's done 72,000 miles. It's had no major problems except exhaust rot and this can be rectified by a refurbishment and fitting kit from Banditmania for about £100 and Just Bandits also supply a lot of useful bits. There are loads of modifications you can make and you may find it to be better than a GSX 1400 since it has monoshock rear suspension. So go for it and good luck. PM me if you want to know more or better still think about joining the Bandit Owners Club of Great Britain. They're a friendly lot and offer discounts with several parts suppliers.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 16/10/2009 06:57  

*now has a mental image of TC as Naboo & no doubt the tune will be stuck in my head ALL day!*

Glad to see there's no dramas BC. Getting a new bike's a good enough reason to get shot of an old one.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/10/2009 07:58  

I can't believe how fast it seems B C that you've gone from provisional to full licence. Now onto another bike, good luck with this one and hope it makes you as happy as Ruby did. You're an inspiration Safe riding. Back to first page and BC's ad http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...amp;page=1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/10/2009 08:09  

Does it really take that long to deliver from Taiwan TeeCee? Don't get me started, Ric!! 4 weeks for a feckin' light bulb to be delivered to the UK which has taken my bike off the road!! (It is a sealed LED unit which costs around £300!!!!) I'm going to stop now as I am running out of '!'s !!!!! at WB!! I wasn't even thinking of Naboo... (but of course I am NOW!) Too much Flying Conchords and too little Boosh recently! Erm, sorry Kwak and BC... Bike for sale etc etc....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2009 09:58  

Ruby is still up for sale..just advertised her on the internet...so if you are interested please contact me on the phone number as put on my event in August..thanks!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/10/2009 23:52  

*****BUMP******

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 21/10/2009 18:52  

i know its getting near halloween with ghosts etc,,.....but i thought you had gone BC......unless its a spooky ghost posting abour Ruby ?????????? hope you sell it soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2009 22:09  

No Ghost Ian.........lol

1200 Bandit has dropped through so I will be holding on to Ruby for a bit longer...til next year..will get her MOTd then try and sell her again when the market picks up....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 09/11/2009 01:05  

Glad u have decided to keep her for a bit longer Rose

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/11/2009 10:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email