MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike...

Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike... - Forums [Biker Match] Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Ruby is up for sale!!! GSX750F most beautiful bike...

Ruby is now in the best condition she has ever been...fully serviced...including valve clearances checked, carbs balanced, brakes etc etc...

She has only nearly 19k miles on clock..she is MOTd til April next year...she is in the most amazing condition....she rides and handles lovely....there is a very genuine reason why I am parting with her after 2000 amazing miles on her.....I love her to pieces......do not really want to part with her...but as I said I have my reasons....

She is an amazing buy...but she can only go to a very good home

If you are interested, please pm for further details

THANKS

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 08/10/2009 00:26  

eh ?????????????

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/10/2009 00:28  

rose..........cant believe you are putting ruby up for sale....why????????

Update Reply
drobess @ 08/10/2009 00:28  

she wants some thing BIGGER

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/10/2009 00:29  

I continue with ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh????????????? Rose, its late, click delete

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/10/2009 00:31  

Too late for delete Nut...xx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 08/10/2009 00:39  

its never too late, whatever has decided this for you both is wrong in my opinion - sat on the fence now and observing - ring me if you need to xxxxxxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/10/2009 00:41  

Not sure wots brought this on Rose but things are usually different in the light of day. I'm sure you feel your reasons are sound. Make sure you study all your options before you give the bike up.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/10/2009 00:47  

rose biggest mistake i made was selling my GSX600 think carefully my dear !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/10/2009 00:56  

Rose, give me a call tomorrow, you're being a little hasty - I believe its about the posts on here, please don't rush into anything - still sat on the fence *gonna be a long night perched here but worth it for my sis*

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/10/2009 01:09  

Is this a case of giving up on riding or is it a case of for one reason or an other you can't live with the bike? Remember you have made a considerable investment just to get to the stage where you can ride a big bike.

Update Reply
Phil @ 08/10/2009 01:12  

Rose won't give up on riding, think too many peeps in the soup, too late and confused, like I say Rose call me, otherwise I will you tomorrow

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 08/10/2009 01:19  

SHE s being tempted by the Dark side luke!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/10/2009 01:21  

Please don't sell her Rose

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/10/2009 01:54  

I don't know what's brought you to this, Rose but like most others who have posted here, I think selling Ruby would be a big mistake. She's a model with a good reputation for quality and reliability, in excellent condition and she suits you. So do think again and hang on to her.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 08/10/2009 07:14  

If my two pennys worth is worth anything, Rose if you can afford to hold off till Spring to sell do it! I say this for the main reason this time of year is a bad time to sell you will not get the best price for the bike as most peeps WANT a bike around spring/summer. It will also give you time to consider the reasons you have to get rid! I'm as supprised as most on this thread to see you selling so soon after getting her. But as a friend I repect your decision if you decide to still sell and hope what ever the reason is you never look back and think you should not have done it. :o( Andy.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 08/10/2009 07:25  

???? Rose sent you a pm babe

Update Reply
dragon @ 08/10/2009 07:39  

One must do what one must do Rose,but i tend to agree with all the friendly comments above especially Andy's ,whichever way it goes...goodluck to a nice lady

Update Reply
excalibur @ 08/10/2009 08:51  

SHE s being tempted by the Dark side luke!

I hear they have cookies. Can't blame the woman

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/10/2009 09:18  

You were so happy with Ruby BC when i saw u at southport, so if u have a reason for selling her it must be a bloody good one.

Hope things work out for u, tc hun...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 08/10/2009 10:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email