MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

martoooone

martoooone (19) - Forums [Biker Match] martoooone (19) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

martoooone

Hello ginger Hello ginger im in the drink near France and ive just been bit on the bottom by a turburt, Tell mi wife that i thought she was ok and good for a laugh on the odd day she smiled, and tell the 27 kids i fathered i have no cash left cos i spent it on a disguise.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2010 00:06  

Talking to an old m8 in the pub this afternoon, After a fews beers he said he was going home to spank the monkey, i didn't know he had a simian. It must have ate his last banana.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 21:12  

Iv'e gave mi neighbour my out of balance washing machine, put her a big new motor in it so when thats on final spin the national grid has to go nuclear, She love's it, she bounces round the kitchen like a pro bull rider.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2010 21:51  

Sent mi Bat to dogersea bats home in Loondoon cos i kept on feeding him chips and he got too fat to fly, But they have sent him back apparently he bit a member of staff and gave him a nasty suck well i didn't know he batted for both sides.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2010 19:21  

I was asked if i wanted to go to the cock fighting, but mi rooster aint big enough yet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2010 21:07  

I took mi dad to the zoo the other day but there was only one dog there. It was a schit-zu

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/05/2010 23:35  

My siamese girlfriend dumped me last week, she recons i was shagging her sister behind her back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2010 15:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email