MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BikerMatch - Social site or Dating Site?

BikerMatch - Social site or Dating Site? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] BikerMatch - Social site or Dating Site? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BikerMatch - Social site or Dating Site?

Hurts your neck after a while...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 19:00  

You can actually send a PM to a person who's hidden their profile. Not many people know that.

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/10/2009 19:36  

I didn't... but I do now, thanks to the Prof

... I was just wondering... if you get a complaint from a member about another member nodding them but having a disabled profile, do you follow up the complaint by messaging the nodder? As it seems quite often that the people don't even realise their profile's disabled.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 19:40  

surely you cant complain about nodding?! thats like complaining about people smiling!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 19:42  

Oh but they do Seb... I was once told that I should stop smiling and talking to the customers at the night club I worked at, because it would get me a "reputation".

Eh?! WTF?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 19:44  

he he I second that Wannabe and yes ppl can complain about just anything if they have a mind to Seb..................depends what's behind the nod....................a nid maybe lmao!!????

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/10/2009 21:06  

i think the web sites name etc says it all..."Biker Match".......ie matchmaking, a social site for bikers........so its both.....all i said in the rant was........i know how some blokes tick, when they send a nod to your lady.......so if it was a friendly nod......how come they dont nod the pair of ya ??????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 21:12  

he he well as you say Ian.............you know how some blokes work (most in my opinion lmao!!) ................chancers testing the water, just in case they have a chace ................and they probably fancy your lady more than you pmsl!!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/10/2009 21:17  

i doubt that somehow......dont get me growling !!!!!.......strange thing to say !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 21:21  

he he growling you nooooooooooo lol!!!.............not a strange thing to say - LC is much prettier than you Ian lmao!!!! ..........................(*all you can see is dust as BH giggles and runs like hell in opposite direction as fast as little legs will carry her!!)

Update Reply
babyharley @ 05/10/2009 21:26  

i thought you meant they fancy LC more than i do !!!!!! lmao....no way !!!!!!, i am all loved up and very happy....so thank you BM !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 21:32  

lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 21:35  

so if it was a friendly nod......how come they dont nod the pair of ya ??????

Cos it doesn't say "attached to Ianhg1971", just "attached". How is anyone supposed to know who anyone else is "attached" to?

OK, so if they visit the forums they could hardly miss it, but not everybody goes on the forums. And not everyone with "attached" on their profile is partnered to another BM member, so it'd be a bit tricky to nod them too!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 22:13  

This is getting complicated lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/10/2009 22:14  

ripped to bits as usual !!!!!!, who cares anyway ?????, its both, think we all agree on that !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 22:16  

Complicated? Nah... I'm sure Matt can write some code to ensure that nods are doubled and sent to everyone's partners via any social networking site or biking forum they happen to be members of if they're not on here.

*legs it*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 22:16  

ha ha bloody ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 22:17  

No ripping to bits going on as far as I can see Ian.

I just pointed out that if you look at someone's profile it doesn't declare who that person is attached to.

People aren't telepathic.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 22:17  

i am sure blokes who nod at 'attatched' lady members just want to be friends...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 22:19  

gud god u still on about it GET over it move on !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/10/2009 22:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email