MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you laugh today?

What made you laugh today? (28) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you laugh today? (28) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you laugh today?

When the hearse driver said to us as we were going into the house, after mum's funeral, 'see you later' I replied 'much later I hope'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/12/2010 10:28  

At least he didnt ask you for your number Kwak lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/12/2010 14:04  

Kids at school were practicing their 'Scottish' nativity play. One of the kids who was playing a wise man was bringing a dram to wet the babys head as a gift. On closer inspection, he was trying to pour the water on the dolls head!!!!Had to quickly explain what 'wetting the babys head' actually meant! Lol!

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 09/12/2010 21:35  

" I have never met a woman with hairy ears, and I have been to St Helens" classic

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/12/2010 21:51  

Duno i will tell you when it does, but i think it will be daft.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/12/2010 03:12  

A document that I designed had to be turned into a protected format so that the guys who use is can't alter it. I sent it to the the person who was going to protect it and it really freaked her out when she tried to save it. The document is entitled ' A Celebration of Life', basically its an end of life document to be used for ppl with learning difficulties. Everytime she tried to save the document, the title changed to, 'I told you I was ill'....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/12/2010 22:15  

Seeing a car with fake reindeer antlers attached to the passenger windows one antler each side.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/12/2010 17:14  

Hearing on the news just now that there are 100's of postmen that are worried that they are not going to be able to empty their sacks before Xmas.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/12/2010 07:37  

i have that problem.......but thats another story lmao....i just saw that on the news too !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2010 07:42  

It was the happiest day of my life, Arrived at church, Wife waiting at the alter, Walked up the isle, kissed her on the cheek Smiled, Closed the lid!!

Update Reply
ianrobbo @ 21/12/2010 17:23  

All of the people who responded to my text request asking for a push cus I was stuck in the snow.......You know who you are

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/12/2010 18:23  

Was that the empty message I got? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2010 18:48  

....all by meself in the carpark, after phoning Trish to ask her where she was so I could come help her push her car :>>>>>>>>>>

(I believe we have a certain Hobbit lady to thank for initiating this !!??)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 22/12/2010 20:37  

Alice, i even had a call from Edinburgh....lol No RC, I just like sending you empty text messages cus I am special xxxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/12/2010 20:44  

Also Alice, I never thought you knew such swear words like that

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 22/12/2010 20:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email