MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you laugh today?

What made you laugh today? - Forums [Biker Match] What made you laugh today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you laugh today?

Ok I know we have what made you smile/sad etc..but I thought it would be nice to have a specific thread...

What made me laugh was my feeble attempts at playing bowling on the Wii with my girls, Simon and his son at the weekend...Simon's son had tears down his face...apparently I do the "actions" without even realising it...even amounting to hitting the lampshade...well I aim to please!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/10/2009 16:56  

Good one Rose!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 01/10/2009 18:18  

In my job, i often get covered in paint or glitter or glue or shaving foam.... today was the exception...... i was painted..... up my arms...... my face, my hands and even my ears!! The floor.... the table.... in short.. everywhere.... But thats ok, you go with it..... then came time to wash hands ect afterwards..... trouble with this was the children forgot to turn the taps off...... yep, we have the greatests of floods as well... onlyest thing missing was the Ark!! I had to laugh.... and laugh and laugh some more

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 01/10/2009 18:29  

I guess the option would have been to cry DS...lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 01/10/2009 18:44  

just sat at my computer with bowl of rice went down wrong hole choaked and coughed rice all over my key bourd all white maggitty bit every where

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/10/2009 18:51  

yep, indeed excalibur........... but to cry would have lead to complete and utter breakdown if in doubt...... always laugh!!!! lol

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 01/10/2009 19:07  

Eeeee ueeee WN..... Im laughing at the mental image!!!!! you might want to try tweezers!!! SOooo good for pluckin those pesky litttle grains from in between the keys!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 01/10/2009 19:10  

it was your words "i had to laugh" that gave it away , yes laughter is the best medicine..i think. lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 01/10/2009 19:11  

have only got crocadile pliers D will that do it ? OH dont worry the dogs managed to inhale them out somehow!wow what an articulated tonge he's got

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/10/2009 19:17  

Receiving this from my gorgeous daughter!!!!!! pmsl!! Alzheimer's Test!! Yep, it works! This Alzheimer's Test was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University .Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud,without a mistake. The average person over 40 years of age cannot do it! 1. This is this cat. 2. This is is cat. 3. This is how cat. 4. This is to cat. 5. This is keep cat. 6. This is an cat. 7. This is old cat. 8. This is fart cat. 9. This is busy cat. 10. This is for cat. 11. This is forty cat. 12. This is seconds cat. Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top down and I bet you you cannot resist passing it on!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 01/10/2009 19:56  

i cant belive i fell for that one a 2nd time doh

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/10/2009 20:23  

OH dont worry the dogs managed to inhale them out somehow!wow what an articulated tonge he's got PML at that and the magotty bits on your keyboard

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 02:03  

Alzheimer's Test: I'm an old fart !!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 02/10/2009 02:13  

Who are you?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 02:28  

I woke up and got some socks out of the drawer this morning, put them on to keep me feet warm while I tottered off to the loo, and when I looked down I realised I had 2 different colour socks on. Not that funny to anyone else but made me laugh.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 09:41  

hahahaha jelly toots x

Update Reply
dragon @ 02/10/2009 16:00  

Kwak, I often wear odd socks, usually because my daughter has nicked my paired up ones and left we with all the odd ones.
What made me laugh is me tryin 2 get my new tent back into its bag with only the full use of one hand..............it just didnt fit. so i have left it hanging out with the zip undone.

Update Reply
drobess @ 02/10/2009 16:07  

was doing dogz breakky and mine other day put the dogz in micro wave and put my weetabix on the floor i blame siting up too late on this site making me tierd

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 02/10/2009 20:23  

Seeing my friend Marie with John today...whenever Marie and I get together no matter what life throws at us...we always laugh....even in torrential storms, hail storms, lightning and thunder out on our bikes..we STILL laugh..we must be barking MAD

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/10/2009 20:35  

Doing a Billy-no-mates with lots of red plonk. . .. oops, that's hysteria not laughing!! Think I'm goin craaaaaazzzzzzzzy!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/10/2009 20:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email