MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Bike covers

Bike covers (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bike covers (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Bike covers

I think it's just that sometimes people will disagree with you or anyone else. I am sure that for every person or time someone disagrees, there is someone who agrees. Everyone has and is entitled to their opinion. It's how that opinion is shared is the crutial thing, when people start being rude about things or forcing an opinion down someone's neck, then it becomes out of order - in my opinion.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 29/09/2009 00:04  

Trouble with forums is its really easy for peeps to take wot you say completly the wrong way. Speaking as one who appears to have refined the art in upsetting people. wot takes just seconds to write can take days to explain your way out of. or in my case never.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/09/2009 00:13  

hahahahahahahhahahaaahahhhahahhahahahhhsahahhshshshshh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2009 20:53  

why do we need to protect our bikes when a new car generally has about a six yr bodywork warranty? i had bikes 20 odd yrs ago and im sure they were a lot more weather resistant then. mine stayed out on the street year in year out and always scrubbed up a treat

Update Reply
julie j @ 12/11/2009 21:06  

you on the pay roll maxnod lol how did you know my cover has torn ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 12/11/2009 21:21  

'fraid my first requirement when looking for a house is a garage. No garage. No interest. Simple. Not only for security, it's no fun working on a bike in the open Can't afford to eat mind, but the bike's in the dry

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 12/11/2009 22:16  

Same problem here Rob so stripping the table and putting the bike in the dining room this weekend

Who needs a garage or bike cover

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 13/11/2009 13:09  

How many chairs can you get round it RK lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/11/2009 13:33  

6 BJ, you wanna buy it?

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 13/11/2009 14:02  

i don't have a garage. the bike stays out side rain or shine. i've always used normal bike covers up till now. I now have a "Bike Home" (same as bike barn but third of price) think ians allready mention them. with the cover down i can still get round bike if its raining and it has its own padlock hole to lock the frame down. stays dry and keeps cover and cats off bike. bargain.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/11/2009 14:59  

I'm with JJ on the bikes of a few years back seamed to be much better at facing poor weather! I've a large workshop/shed planned when I get my compo cheque through! (Been planned a long time to be honest just never had the funds to get on with it) It'll form the back boundrey to my property as I need to re-new the boundry fence at the back and between me and me next door neighbour!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 13/11/2009 15:01  

RK are they hign backed or patio type lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/11/2009 16:02  

Ian, I like your idea 'Bikehome', unfortunately there now £124.99! so too expensive for me.

Update Reply
LINDAJ @ 14/11/2009 10:44  

They're 99 quid linda. check this guys ebay store stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Bike-Home-Store__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 14/11/2009 11:24  

stripping the table and putting the bike in the dining room this weekend Can tell you're not living with a woman lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/11/2009 11:45  

Found it! Thanks bluesbiker. Now all I have to do is hint for christmas

Update Reply
LINDAJ @ 15/11/2009 09:32  

i kept my bike bike in the garage for seven yrs it still went rusty wen i moved and it was out side the rust never got any worse and my new bike seems fine so apart from security it dont seam to be any better off apart from working on yeh bike in cold damp or dark nights !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 16/11/2009 00:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email