MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Get Well Soon Ventrider

Get Well Soon Ventrider (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Get Well Soon Ventrider (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Get Well Soon Ventrider

Hugs to ya Vent... Get Well Soon xxxxx

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 24/09/2009 22:30  

Hi all im getting there very slowley thanks to you all and other friends x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2009 22:24  

Hi Gordon good to hear from you, and glad to hear you're getting there. Keep your chin up.. you know you will get lots of support from your friends on here. tek care..and gentle hugs for you xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/09/2009 22:31  

Tears for you all. So sorry. Vent. . never met you but my prayers for you to give you strength XX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/09/2009 22:43  

Hi Vent, So sorry to hear the sad news. Cant imagine how you are feeling, but wishing you a speedy recovery. The rest will take time. Luv and best wishes hun xx

Update Reply
Bikerchick21 @ 28/09/2009 15:17  

sending my warmest wishes and hugs Vent, like i said before, your strength will come. take good care you,xxx

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 28/09/2009 19:10  

Hi all Thanks for all your kind words & wishes, I had my opp on my knee on Saturday & out of hospital now. It all went ok now just have to get the head right and look forward to life.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2009 08:01  

I've only just updated myself with this thread and now I can't see the keyboard clearly, what sad reading, I couldn't help but shed a tear for all concerned, especially those left behind with only their fond memories. Big Vent

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/10/2009 08:17  

Aha! Glad I checked before trundling along to the hozzie this afternoon... Sorry I wasn't around at the weekend Nodrog... back from a short break then straight onto work with the Copdock show.

Left you lying there all bored and lonely *tuts @ self*

See you soon xx

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2009 09:15  

Hi all Im almost on my feet without to much pain still have to take it easy so everyone say's to me. Just have to get though the last funeral tomorrow it will be hard as he was a real great friend. Then look forward to picking my new Trike up and hit the road as i have missed out on the FUN Best we get a good night out planed soon (Kent crew)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2009 13:55  

Glad ur up and about and in better spirits Vent, were having a night out in Brum 5th Dec ur welcome to join us, then were off to bike show on 6th keep grinning and winning and hope all goes smoothly tomm xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/11/2009 13:58  

Glad to hear you are getting better Vent & good that your getting your trike back Dont over do it tho & set yourself back x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/11/2009 14:00  

Thanks girls i might be up for the bike show BJ will let you know. Ohhhh SS im sorry to say i have lost my *White beast* But got a big blue one now will post pic's soon.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2009 14:08  

Meant to drop by and see you this week Nodrog... slight cash flow challenges at the moment though *ahem* I've 3 shows next week, so hopefully will bring some pennies in and can treat the Ka to a tank of fuel

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/11/2009 14:14  

A big blue beastie ... can you get medication for that ???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/11/2009 14:18  

Glad to see you back, venty!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/11/2009 14:18  

Glad your back and on your feet again Venty. Will be stopping by your shop sometime soon. Condolences to all concerned tomorrow.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2009 17:59  

Vent sending a for you tomorrow

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2009 21:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email