MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Get Well Soon Ventrider

Get Well Soon Ventrider (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Get Well Soon Ventrider (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Get Well Soon Ventrider

Gordon has just boarded his plane home and I will be picking him up from airport in about an hour or so. From there I take him to the hospital. I will pass on all messages when he is strong enough to cope with them.

Update Reply
jabecs @ 23/09/2009 18:38  

Hard to put anything into words!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 23/09/2009 18:43  

I am so shocked to read this. So sorry for everyone who know and love those people who have tragically lost their lives. I don't know what else to say.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 23/09/2009 18:44  

I almost fell over when J called me at work. Last night i was calling in a few favours soe we could get vent from the Airport to the Hospital.

Update Reply
Phil @ 23/09/2009 18:51  

hey i dont know the people involved, but thoughts going out to all involved, very very sad news....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2009 18:55  

Ditto Ians sentiment, always sends a shiver hearing about these things. Thoughts with their families and friends. Get well soon VR.

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 23/09/2009 19:12  

To be honest, I'm speechless. What an awful, awful accident.
Nothing much any of us can, apart from hoping that our thoughts may help VR and the survivor of this dreadful collision.

(edit) It gets worse...apparently the bikes involved in the crash had been to see Vent in hospital and were on their way to their hotel.

Update Reply
Wills @ 23/09/2009 19:45  

There are no words at such a tragic sad time. Life is so incredibly precious. Take care of each other folks. xx

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 23/09/2009 20:16  

My condolences to friends and relatives of the parties concerned. May the three rest in peace.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2009 20:24  

So sorry to hear the news. It's bad enough to be involved in an accident and be hospitalised but almost beyond belief that other members of the party should suffer such a tragic accident. My condolences for those who died and best wishes to Vent. May he make a speedy recovery.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 23/09/2009 20:56  

SO SAD LOST FOR WORDS

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 23/09/2009 22:58  

Im speechless, I've not been on here much lately, but cant beleive this incredibly sad thread. Jay, please pass on my very best wishes to Gordon and wish him a speedy recovery, give him a big hug..and also one to you too hun. I thought about you when your son left for Afghan...and my thoughts are with you throughout his tour. I'm here if you need a friend..as you have been for me x My deepest condolences to the families and friends of those who lost their lives..and also to those injured... words cannot express such sadness at times like this. RIP x

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/09/2009 00:16  

Thank you all for your kind words i'm home comfortable but too shocked to talk at the moment ....will be back soon when the pain has eased not sure when.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2009 04:11  

take care vent, thoughts with you !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2009 07:57  

Glad you're back home now Vent. Take care and take your time.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 24/09/2009 08:26  

Vent xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/09/2009 09:38  

You were very nearly in trouble Nodrog... I had to park on the double yellows last night when I got back and only just remembered I'd done so at 9.10am today... I reached the motor just as my lovely local parking gestapo turned the corner of my street!

It was wonderful to see you last night and Jabecs is a bloody

Get plenty of rest xxx

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/09/2009 09:55  

Get well soon Vent , RIP to the fallen riders and sincere condolences to the grieving families.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 24/09/2009 10:22  

Huge hugs for you ventxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 24/09/2009 13:43  

Words escape me too Vent...xxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/09/2009 19:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email