MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Paintballing Anyone ?????

Paintballing Anyone ????? (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Paintballing Anyone ????? (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Paintballing Anyone ?????

Beeej you have to get an old mod target t-shirt and fix it to your thang gal...its gonna get so many rounds shot at it you aint gonna sit down for a week....lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 13:19  

Oi Chav you just wear your pink lacoste i'll spot you a mile away and besides whats this who can bruise the fat brummies ass the most lol (not sure they wud have a target big enuf!!!)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 13:28  

Man you are getting it big time you and your crew...lol..any way your a dudleyen int ya....lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 13:32  

Them theres fighting words Chav lol me think syou have just managed to go straight to the top of the BJ unfriemdly fire list !! GAME ON

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 13:34  

I am in training as we speak so watch out....beej...look left right behind and in front....mostly above....im everywhere your ass belongs to me...no point in saying game on its already over....lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 13:37  

Beej im in front behind under above ya im everwhere....so look out and no ponit in sayin game on its already over biatch....lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 13:39  

'look left right behind and in front' isnt that part of the Green Cross Code ??? And as for you being above me well .................. You in training for what 'chav of the year awards' ? Work on toning them thighs and u may stand a chance lol This Fat Ass Brummie isnt going down without a fight lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 13:41  

in fact write your will to your family its over for ya.....beeej died in stoke 09....her ass was so pounded her heart failed...they also say that lots of bullets hit it to....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 13:41  

Hey are they your oakleys lol How are you going to manage to shoot a gun when all u'll be interested in is making sure your designer labels look good lol All talk and no trousers thats you Chav .................. if all else fails i'll just sit on ya, then ur ass will be mine :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 13:44  

Woteva beej....i shall be in war gear...possibly riot gear to take your ass apart big style...by the way are you giving us south of stoke a lift up or what..lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 13:48  

Chav do they do camouflage pattern lacoste or Hennley shirts ?? What has my ass ever done to you lol And after all that you want a lft ........................... you best bring the opal fruits then or else !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 13:51  

Old boot i will bring pal fruits no probs.....wheres the pick up point....will ur old crate make it ok...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 17:41  

I'll have you know Chav i lost my tail today and if owt else i'm in the AA lol or you can puch Mr Muscle !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sort out pick up point when i know who i'm taking ok chav

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 17:50  

Ok beej its all good....let me know when where and all that.....maybe junction 7 would be good....its on way ooop north init.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2009 17:54  

Blimey do u know how to read a map and everything, and theres me thinking you were born daft or did you just go to night school ?????????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/10/2009 17:56  

QUESTION: How can you tell when you've played far too much recreational paintball? ANSWER: When you're hit with something tossed at you and your immediate response is to yell, "Bounce! No break!".

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 09/10/2009 10:31  

On Events now so get ur pic up GAME ON

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/10/2009 14:17  

I'm down for this event. I'll be a fairly static target as i can't really run. So if ya can't shoot, nows yer chance of a bit of target practice.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/10/2009 20:58  

Blues you can hide behind me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/10/2009 14:34  

Ha i now have an official minder and body guard for the day

So bring it on

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2009 22:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email