MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Paintballing Anyone ?????

Paintballing Anyone ????? - Forums [Biker Match] Paintballing Anyone ????? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Paintballing Anyone ?????

Was wondering if anybody was up for a day out paintballing. Always better in a big group that way you only shot at each other

Theres a lot of special offers about at the moment and venues in all areas so finding a central one wouldn't be a problem and kids can go to. had a quick look and most are around 20 quid pp

Just another one of my weird ideas sorry lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2009 19:15  

Done a few of these - excellent fun!! Just beware of the price of ammo - it soon adds up in the heat of battle!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/09/2009 20:54  

The one i was looking at is 600 rounds then 7 quid for every 100 more

Pretty sure size of my ass folks wont need more than 1 shot !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2009 21:24  

Was just gonna say, guess everybody,s favourite target BJ,

Update Reply
old red @ 12/09/2009 21:28  

lets face it folks its gonna take more than one hit to colour that in

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2009 21:32  

Old Red its ok its well cushioned lol

BP is that a challenege ???

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2009 21:45  

Wow - that is excellent value if you get 600! Normally it is only 100/200 for that price. (check the small print, do you only get 600 as the organiser?) As a rough guide, you can expect to use between 100-200 per game (depending on length of game and how trigger-happy you are), so if you are playing 7 games then that is 700 - 1400 balls. At £7/100 that will be £49 - £98 (minus £42 for your free 600 balls if that is the case). If you are going as a group I would suggest buying a 2500 ball box between you. I am in no way intending to put people off as this is a fantastic event, but I have heard people moaning afterwards about how much they had spent albeit still smiling and showing off their battle wounds!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/09/2009 21:46  

TC

Its 600 for everyone and you get lunch included as its an allday event but i agree you can get a wee bit carried away, but if enough people are up for it i am sure we can work out something to make sure nobody spends a fortune (and my ass doesnt become 1 mass of purple !!)

They are also offerin BOGOf on certain days as well

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2009 21:51  

Sounds great value then - any idea where and when? (If I was in the area I would love to come and shoot some members on here...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/09/2009 21:54  

TC my sentiments exactly lol

The group who's site i have been looking at have venues all over so want suggestions for a central place so its fair travel for all

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2009 21:59  

Any around the Pitlochry area? Ok, ok... Edinburgh then....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/09/2009 22:06  

Depends when. my diary's pretty full till chrimbo. (not). I would be up for it. My leg might not be tho.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/09/2009 22:09  

Blues dont u worry i shall attempt not to squash you this time

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2009 22:50  

With all those gun pointin at your butt BJ. I'm not gonna be within yards of you.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/09/2009 23:57  

*cuts out the middle man and chucks a tub of dulux emulsion over BJ*

Update Reply
pondlife @ 13/09/2009 00:17  

I did make a paint grenade once which was very effective and got me sworn at quite a lot. It might be up to the job of colouring in but perhaps I should scale it up a bit to cope with <cough> larger targets.

Update Reply
prof @ 13/09/2009 00:25  

PML @ pondlife, you're so wicked! It's a great idea Jackie, paintballing not the tub of dulux, sadly ya need to be fit or at least able to run and I aint and can't. If ya get this sorted you've gotta get some photos! Deffo!!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/09/2009 01:16  

Blues - cheers one way to find out who your freinds are lol

Pond - thats just cheating and you've ruined my hair do !!!! (sneaks up behind pond and pours no drip gloss down the back of his trousers he he)

Prof - you want to colour me in ???

Kwak - Just hide behind me no need to run at all then :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/09/2009 11:28  

Behave woman!! I dunno what mirror you have been looking in but it must have come from the fun fair cos you're not as wide as you keep telling us you are. I can't believe that no more members have put their name down for this. Seems like a great way to have fun.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/09/2009 11:46  

If I'm around then i'll go too... i love paintballing. Definitely order a big box of balls from the internet before u go, it's about 90% cheaper!

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/09/2009 12:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email