MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ever said something ,,inappropriate,before brain enaged itself to mouth

Ever said something ,,inappropriate,before brain enaged itself to mouth - Forums [Biker Match]  Ever said something ,,inappropriate,before brain enaged itself to mouth - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ever said something ,,inappropriate,before brain enaged itself to mouth

Sister in law ,,asked my cousin's Newly wed husband,,, "Whats it like being married to an older woman!??" My cousin was most miffed/horriied,,as she was infact THREE YRS younger............

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 08/09/2009 08:37  

Never mind inappropriate... how about mind-blowingly "please earth, swallow me up NOW!" stupid & idiotic?

22 years ago... on returning home after an all-night party, with a spring in my step, JUST in time for Sunday lunch... seeing my family sitting there with faces as long as you like, feeling really annoyed that as per usual they were being a miserable bunch of sods... plonking myself down into the chair and proclaiming with a giggle "Flippy neck! Who died around here?!"

"Your Mother's best friend's husband"

Ooops

Sunday roast picked at in stony silence.

Not to mention Wannabe homeless by the end of the day!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/09/2009 08:42  

Royal gala concert in Liverpool in the early 1990s and selected members of the orchestra are introduced to the Queen after the show.
Musician, desperate for summat to say: "Have you ever heard Zadok the Priest before, ma'am?"
Her Majesty: "Ectually, one heard it at one's coronation."

Vouched for, gleefully, by everyone who was within earshot!

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/09/2009 09:16  

My wife instantly converted a police ticking-off into three points and sixty quid by addressing the officer as Judge Dredd. Tact under pressure was never her thing.

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/09/2009 09:19  

Class!

Oh... around the same time as my major faux pas above... I also wished someone luck by using ye olde lovies phrase of "Break a leg"... she was off to a nightclub where she was going to summon up the courage to go chat to a bloke she fancied there...

She returned to the pub a couple of weeks later, having spent her entire skiing holiday sitting there with her leg in plaster... not through a skiing injury, but by jumping out of the taxi when she got to the nightclub and promptly being run over.

I was thoroughly beaten with a crutch. And despite feeling terrible that she'd had a pointless "skiing" holiday, it still struck me as highly giggleworthy Which caused further beatings!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/09/2009 09:50  

I told the lead singer of a SKA band that I would buy a CD from him if he could get me this foxy babes phone number that was in his band ......He then proceeded to open up his wallet and show me a picture of said babe and announced that it was his wife..................FOOK! I just wanted the floor to open and swallow me up there and then......Luckily enough he just laughed and so did his missus

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2009 11:47  

Is it wrong that I found WB's "sunday dinner" post above one of the funniest I've read in a long time?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 08/09/2009 12:48  

i had fitted some locks at a posh couples house, they came back to the shop to pick some keys up and i said to the bloke...i didnt know you had a dog.......he said...what do you mean .....a dog i said in the car....he shouted thats my wife......she had the biggest furry coat on lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2009 12:48  

Geoff: Yes! Most definitely!

Do join me in the laughing at highly inappropriate moments corner

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/09/2009 14:42  

Not me, but my ex, managed a classic........... We had a regular customer on the farm, who also happened to drive a coach for a local company. One day when he came down my ex was chatting to him and said he'd seen the guys coach outside his house a few days previously, so he assumed he'd gone home in his lunch hour?.............. The guy explained that he hadn't ever been home lunch time and certainly never taken the coach home.............. oops, I guess one of his colleagues had been visiting the guys wife!!! Next thing we knew they'd split up!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 08/09/2009 19:09  

Oopsie!

An ex of mine once announced "You know, you don't look too bad with your clothes on"

Gee thanks. Thanks a bundle! Did he not think I was already insecure enough?! He was mortified when he realised how it had come out but that's beside the point *ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/09/2009 19:21  

Sits smugly in the "laughing at highly inappropriate moments" corner.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 08/09/2009 19:24  

*gives Geoff evils*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/09/2009 19:27  

I said how nice it was of a lady at work to bring her father to our summer do, he turned out to be her partner of a good 30 years senior! :/

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2009 19:27  

I have so many and its all ears not engaging the mouth , saying yes when it should be no and thats with the hearing aids being used ! thank god my wife is very forgiving..lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 08/09/2009 19:57  

Plenty of times!!! Im famous for it...I usually make an innocent remark that gets twisted!! Anyhow Im blonde too PMSL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 08/09/2009 20:10  

I answered the phone at work and told the caller that my boss was outside having a fag, turns out it was the MD from Cancer Research UK !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/09/2009 20:31  

I like this thread lol. What about inappropriate things you’ve done? I was once in a crowded pub with an ex girlfriend when a fight started in the corner. I begin to think this is not worth getting into so I grab her hand and head for the door, But the hand feels podgy and doesn’t seem to want to come with me. I turn round and I’ve got this bloke by the hand and he’s looking daggers at me. She on the other hand is stood behind him waving and grinning like a gud un.

Update Reply
Frank W @ 08/09/2009 20:38  

I told a woman once she looked old for her age,

what i meant to say u look good for ur age... OOpps

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 08/09/2009 20:43  

Frank that story should win an award!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2009 20:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email