MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Things that make you think 'wow I'm glad I live in the UK'

Things that make you think 'wow I'm glad I live in the UK' (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Things that make you think 'wow I'm glad I live in the UK' (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Things that make you think 'wow I'm glad I live in the UK'

Fish, chips and mushy peas!!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 14/09/2009 10:11  

....................puddings, pies, rolls......................being brought down from Scotland especially for me...........................a good thing Im in the UK or it would be an even longer ride than 420 miles pmsl!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 14/09/2009 12:39  

we moan about the weather but its never to hot and its never to cold and theres nothing that can kill you lurking around (wildlife wise)

Update Reply
dunans @ 14/09/2009 17:48  

GUCCI bet you could find something in the forest i call my back garden !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/09/2009 21:09  

After meeting a lady from Sierra Leone last school year, who travelled over to educate ours and other schools, I'm so glad I live in the UK, and for my home, education, the nhs, etc.... She told us about their shanty town, were homes were made from strips of wood, alluminium, and anything else they could find, they leaked and whole families, generations lived in the tiny 8/10ft space which was open to the elements, and often they baked in the heat in the tiny space. These were often bulldozed with no warning, thus losing their 'home'. Having to walk miles to collect infected water, begging for food, work. Only one person in a family being educated (they have to pay for their education) then having to look after their relatives because their the only one with an 'income'. Not being able to afford medical care, doctors because they cost too much, so children and the old often die. I could go on, she talked about allsorts, and I know its depressing, and we mumble about waiting in casualty, doctors, waiting to move house/areas, but I'm SO glad I live in the UK and that my kids have shelter, are healthy and have a good education

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/09/2009 07:37  

I do believe Nut I am VERY lucky to live here in the UK..always thought it..especially when you have travelled..and seen other ways of life....I wish that I had a magic wand and could undo all the wrongs in this world..but unfortunately I can't...that is the way of the world....I feel very humble whenever I see others plights...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 15/09/2009 10:08  

dunansyou forget "black adder" ? lol We do get sharks in our waters too, wild boars? Chavs in their pimped cars? lmao

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 15/09/2009 10:10  

NHS is a good reason for being here , you may think its bad but its better than anywhere else

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/09/2009 23:49  

a certain lady......but thats me just being big softy yet again !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2009 17:52  

softy is good!!!

I love the changing seasons, each one brings a different feeling, wall to wall sunshine does not do it for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2009 20:03  

Ian pass the bucket ..................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/09/2009 20:51  

Bacon and Sausage sarnies with brown sauce.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 17/09/2009 21:11  

with gooey fried egg mmmm yummy

Update Reply
julie j @ 17/09/2009 21:33  

Bank Holidays !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/09/2009 00:10  

gooey egg.....................the food of the devil!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2009 00:20  

Ewwwwwwwwwww i dont do egg, why would you want to eat sumat that came out a chickens butt ????????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/09/2009 00:52  

my butchers sausages, slim, but amazingly tasty.......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/09/2009 01:09  

Fnarr, fnarr!!!!

Update Reply
maxnod @ 18/09/2009 01:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email