MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

You know its a Bank Holiday weekend when....

You know its a Bank Holiday weekend when.... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] You know its a Bank Holiday weekend when.... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

You know its a Bank Holiday weekend when....

Its ok Ian. thanks for the offer. Bassets really isn't my scene. to many knobs on quads and plastic bikes. Its not really a bikers meet any more. Someones gonna get hurt again soon.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 29/08/2009 21:53  

errrr..........ok.......1500 bikes surley counts as a meet...you get people at all meets spoiling things buddy, but the offer is there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2009 21:58  

Ah BLues that was nice of Ian to offer you a ride out in his van!!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/08/2009 22:03  

When the freaking speedo drive decides to strip its teeth on the bike and you can't order a new one until Tuesday, so you have to ride with extra caution just in case North Wales Police catch you even one mile an hour over the limit which means keep pace with the slower cars and I DO NOT LIKE having to keep company with beasties like a Daewoo Matiz.
There again, I rather think the Matiz driver saw a big BMW keeping formation with him, thought I was the law on an unmarked bike, and slowed down even further. Tee hee....

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/08/2009 22:23  

Lol at Wills..them Matiz are snail pace...I know I had one for a week as a courtesy car....shameful!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/08/2009 22:27  

rose the way you drive...you would find a ferrari slow ....speedy !!!!!lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2009 22:32  

I was taking my time in that Peugeot the other night..any how..I never ever drive fast with my children in the car....I just put me foot down when I can....I cant do much in that car...and Flo well shes not back yet...lol...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/08/2009 22:35  

Everybody goes mad shopping buying enough food to last a month for 1 day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/08/2009 00:55  

You've done everything you normally do at the weekend then there's still another sun shiny day tomorrow to play out and polish the bike....YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA, WOOHOOOOOOOOO, GET IN

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 09:46  

Your stuck at the Echo Arena bored out of your tree. World Marching Band Championships today. someone please kill me now. the noise is echoing around the arena and you can't escape it. only half an hour to go.

Update Reply
Phil @ 30/08/2009 13:09  

typical w.nk holiday weather here today dark grey an cold an drizzle!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/08/2009 13:29  

Pagan, anyone found talking about Jazz, Brass or Marching bands should be stoned to death but that's only my opinion of course! My sympathy mate

TM it's been superb here all weekend, get yourself Up North mate

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 16:02  

....I am on a morning shift and the night shift ring in sick and theres no one to cover so I am back there at 11pm till 7.45 in the moring awww I only just got home at 15.30. and to top it all the monday morning shift rings in sick too. Wheres the nearest wall I am going head banging LOL

Update Reply
moonstone @ 30/08/2009 16:41  

moonstone, it sounds like your work is taking a bit of a lend there but by next week you'll have forgotten all the hard work and you'll be loaded!

Bagseye pitching next to moonstone at the rally

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 30/08/2009 17:08  

well...Bank Holiday Sunday...rode to Hayling in the drizzly greyness..... rode back in the same.... plans for the actual bank holiday tomorrow is another ride out OR a roast dinner at me mates house ... win win situation I reckon!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 30/08/2009 19:37  

You're pissed on Sunday night.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 30/08/2009 19:40  

Getting that way Vinnie.... but it don't take a bank holiday weekend for that lol

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 30/08/2009 19:46  

Just been up to Skye,stopped last night and came back down today.Awesome riding and great time with my mates.It just had to be a bank holiday though ! Peed down several times,now every radiator in my house is covered in my gear.Worth it though !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 19:56  

yep, short trip out yesterday ended up a marathon in traffic going to Leeds festival. Was assured on the radio though that the police were "controlling" the traffic so bear with it, they were doing a good job lol!!! Wtf...............what job, we sat for ages, nothing moving, not a cop in sight except at the end of the long line of traffic just sitting there watching everyone boiling over!!! Would have at least been helpful if there were warnings further down telling non festival traffic to AVOID the route and follow a diversion.......................yes, it sure is a bank holiday! Never mind, arranged bike ride to Matlock with two local lady riders tomorrow so praying for sunshine now...............either way, I wont be sitting in traffic again whatever the situation!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/08/2009 20:21  

just got up all excited the suns out got down stars gray and rain sod it still going out its bank holiday

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 31/08/2009 09:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email