MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hull gets the snip

Hull gets the snip - Forums [Biker Match] Hull gets the snip - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hull gets the snip

I saw it folks not only did they shave his head but they shaved his face as well, does this mean we pay twice. I'm glad they stopped there or it may of cost me three times (and left him a little sore). Also saw Nutkin who sends her love to all her friends.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/08/2009 23:52  

lmao...should of shaved everything...hope nuts is feeling better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2009 23:53  

hope hull is gonna put a pik of his shavin on here 4 all 2 see, hope u raised lots of money hull

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/08/2009 23:57  

Ian - that sentence is sooooooooooooooo wrong!! Well done Andy - cheque is on its way.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/08/2009 23:58  

just realised that now teecee.........i am such a cabbage....and way too innocent to of realised that !!!! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 01:08  

Your no cabbage ian and i don't think your innocent, think u got it right !!! Imao

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/08/2009 01:15  

Sorry to dissapoint folks not had the SNIP (BB) indeed lol We raised over £2000 between us I expect that will increase to closer to £2500 Out of 11 people sponsored only 9 made it tonight , so we have 2 others to put their money into the fray, plus I've been promised some funds from others on here who've not been open about the ammounts they are going to send/give me at the Friendlies Rally! So my own personal total should top the £500 mark thanks all of you who helped in this cause , we had 2 female barbers cutting and shaving heads plus grand perants friends and other family members of little Harley who all came to lend their support too, they were stunned by the ammount we raised with ONLY 3 weeks notice, and it was quite an emotional night for them. These bikers that are always reported upon in a negative or at best nutral way, who do not even know the little boy who we were raising funds for put a lot of effort in such a short ammount of time His Grandad was flabbergasted and his Gran was equally amazed! Photos will be forth coming my daughter took loads tonight but had to go to work at 10:30 so will not get those till Thursday sometime! But there will be some (make that loads) posted on our clubs web site (link on the events info page) I'll select a few and post them on the event also when they become available! Thankyou all so very much for all of your generious help in this time of ecconomic down turn, it makes me feel so proud to know all of those who have and are still to donate! Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/08/2009 01:19  

Nuts is on the mend thanks for BB who came to lend his support (but you wrote the cheque out in my name not Harleys lol) I'll put it into a savings account and take out the same ammount so no worries but please no one else send it in my name I cannot cover the cheques and it'll delay payments to Harley/and family! All Cheques payable to "Harley Norfolk" please........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/08/2009 01:24  

ohhh all the hair gone then ... you should have had a full wax Andy ... now THAT would have been worth paying twice for

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 14:45  

i wont do the same as i aint got no hair............lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 14:55  

Well Done Andy xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/08/2009 15:32  

Should leave Any chest hair WELL ALONE!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 26/08/2009 19:51  

Well done ANDY way to go

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2009 20:06  

Photos up now!!! Enjoy 25th August Bone Head Idea

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/08/2009 21:12  

OMG Hull you look sooooooooooooooooo strange without the face fuzz !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 21:20  

lol I've had that beard for over 5 years Shell YOU think I look strainge?? Anyway Here is a list of whos in the piccys 1 Harleys Gran2 Foreground my daughter Jessica with the camera (two peeps from Harleys friends/family)3 Pete our Chair "erm" man 1st up to get shaved (Hairdresser also related to Harley)4 Pete gets his hair cut5 Demon barber a blur of action (with 9 of us she had to be)6 "I'm not a Minger" says Pete GOODY pmsl7 Peddles next (called that because when he 1st joined the club he has a push bike so he peddled everywhere lol)8&9 We pleaded with her to stop just there lol)10 OMG it's "STAVROS" INNIT11 My loverly Daughter Jess (Lady Amandria on this site)12 Frog ( arms folded) up next thinking "but I've got no hair......." plus others onlooking and ejoying the banter and spectical.13 Tell you what take my chest hair instead lol14 It's Mini Me! and Dr. Evil (Peddles works in Radiology)15 MY TURN "NOT a good look FFS don't stop now"!!! 16 Nearly there (nice to see someone happy in Her work!)17 Hull750 spots mmmm baby food yummmy (well your head wanders when in a bright smock lol)18 "Well you'd get the baby food every where if YOUR hands where under a smock!" 19 Slap ed!20 Shaun gets "Shorn"21 Phil next "do I have too?"22 Phil does his BEST "Max Wall" impression!23 "ET Phone Home" PMSL24 God I'M BEUTIFUL (hope it grows back quick lol)25 "I look like a bloody MONK" maybe I should meditate on that!26 Dean Love next to loose those PINK? Locks (2nd longest hair of the night!)27 Dean being a real sport letting two of the kids at the do loose on his DO! lol28 Many hands make light work "no one was injured while making this documentry"29 "Well you will have loads of hair" it shades you from the sun white shiney head caused problems with later pictures lol.30 Mike up next "you won't cut my pony tail will you!" had it many many years!!! Longest hair of the night!31 Rob Gwatkin "I've paid and extra tenner to rent this seat for the next 20 secs opps you've only got this left it must have been missed"32 "Last of the BLACK WIDOWS" right turn Clyde!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/08/2009 10:30  

Well Done Andy and all of the other guys who kindly dontated their hair in aid of Little Harley!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 27/08/2009 22:11  

Well Done Andy and all of the other guys who kindly dontated their hair in aid of Little Harley!

Update Reply

Update Reply

OOPS Dunno what happened there!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 27/08/2009 22:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email