MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Bike!

New Bike! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Bike! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Bike!

He he! We all look like we are pie eaters in the piccies taken at the meet at mine last Sat...almost a week ago!! Damn those wide angle lenses...Anyhow with my weight firmly planted on the front you will be alright Sandi PMSL

I mean it Sandi...let me get a bit of experience under my belt...promise I wont wheelie it lol...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/08/2009 23:49  

Thanks Rose, I look forward to it Ian! NO! lol makes note to confiscate Ian's video

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2009 23:53  

which one.....got so many !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2009 23:55  

Bet they are not clean ones either PMSL what do you reckon Sandi..he he

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/08/2009 23:56  

Well I'm not cleaning them

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 00:05  

many congrats Bc! the grin factor will never really go away,I've been biking for most of my life and I still get it! I can even remember my first legal ride on the road,16 years old and on the fizzy I had just picked up from the shop in windsor I wish you many miles of happy and safe riding *it's not only women who name their bikes,mines called Buttercup lol*

Update Reply
pondlife @ 28/08/2009 07:49  

Nanu!!!!! It!!!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 28/08/2009 08:53  

aaawww congrats to you and Ruby for finding each other (well, Ian really lol!) I hope you will have many safe happy years together Rose! The grin factor is what you get when you have found your perfect bike and it never goes away, each time you get her out to go on a ride, there it is again............my and my "baby" just go on and on lmao!!! As for chicks naming their bikes, cars etc Nanu................well you see, we're affectionate, loving little soles like that................we tend to give names to the things are we love, cherish and care for...............that's why we're always calling you guys pmsl!!!!! .....................aaaahhhh lovely uh?? Sandy x

Update Reply
babyharley @ 28/08/2009 08:54  

What a lovely post to read Rose, I can see the grin from here. I wish you many many happy and safe miles on your ruby suzi. See you on a ride out soon I hope!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 28/08/2009 09:43  

Rose, i am so chuffed you love ruby, as ya never know when you sort out a bike for a freind if you have done the right thing for them, but it seems i have..happy riding.....enjoy the bike too !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2009 10:13  

Done over 352 miles on Ruby today...what a fantastic ride out...she is so flipping fantastic..shame I cant get the hang of her centre stand that is the only thing that spoils her...Thanks Geoff for the lesson in techniques...amazing how these newbies can do perfect turns etc isnt it LOL...

Was great to meet up with everyone...I enjoyed the ride back despite the pouring rain..Ive just got back from picking girls up and managed to dry her down and put her cover on before the next storm...got to look after Ruby..shes a very special bike!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/08/2009 23:28  

she is, she's a beauty

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/08/2009 23:31  

Rosie & Ruby !!!! What do you reckon Nut sounds better than Rosie and Jim!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/08/2009 23:41  

ruby has got good memories for us from the bulldog...but you would not want to know about that rose lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 23:44  

Nooooooo dont tarnish Ruby's reputation!!! PMSL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/08/2009 23:45  

why do you think she is that colour...from all the blushes rosie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 23:47  

Hey good job Im squeaky clean then isnt it....my girls did want to call her Scarlet...but I instantly thought Scarlet the Harlot...HE HE...perhaps she should have been called Scarlet......PMSL...Ruby is a lovely name for her..improves her image!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/08/2009 23:48  

she survived the bulldog bash....what more can i say...she is quality

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 23:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email