MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Bike!

New Bike! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New Bike! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Bike!

oooops,,,,,,,How about MINT CHICK

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 26/08/2009 18:14  

Nice one Rose glad you found something Pick your name when you have ridden it Rose, I am sure people will agree that the names are something thats pesonal & for a reason once you get the feel of it. ie as Kwak said about hers & I know its true with mine .. Stuey came to light cos he is a little bike that thinks he is gonna take over the world (doesnt like being left behind & has lots of umpf for a 125) & My SV is Vinny as he has a hell of a grunt when he gets going ! (Vinny Jones) I am sure once you have ridden yours a name will just spring to you

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/08/2009 18:50  

Bikerchick i've just googled your bike and got got to say it's lovely, even tho you called mine girlie!

Maybe you should call her 'GIRLIE'

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 19:36  

OO,,,do like that one Flame RRoRR!!! 4 short!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 26/08/2009 19:42  

Oh Flame you know me so well I do like a BIG UN he he he he!!

Thanks folks for all your lovely comments and suggestions thought it might keep you out of mischief for a while...lol

HEY RK this is NO girlie bike LOL...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/08/2009 22:26  

Don't make me look the stats up again BC

Lovely bike, i'm a tad jealous, enjoy it!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/08/2009 22:44  

Oh go on RK you know you love doing the geeky thing and look up all the stats!!! HE HE!!

Seriously thanks....I will enjoy her! Hoping to take her out this weekend...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/08/2009 01:13  

hey, nice new pic bc, take ya time and enjoy, she is a nice bike to ride, wishing you many happy safe miles on ruby !!!! ahh ahh ahh.in a kaiser cheifs styleeeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2009 08:02  

Heyyy Rose! lovely bike! and a great new pic! Have lots of fun on her, and get to know her. Look forward to seeing you on some rideouts.

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/08/2009 08:06  

hey rose,brilliant new pic,cant wait to meet ruby!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 27/08/2009 08:46  

Why do women give machines names anyway??? Mine is just a thundercat and my washing machine is just an indiset! Must be a chick thing.............Mind you I do have a name for my telly remote, I call it .......Flickubastard

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2009 11:05  

OI GUCCI i just read that !!!!! i'll have you know i live in Weoley Castle (pronounced we-o-lay car-sell what what what lol)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/08/2009 12:20  

i call my remote my kids ..............lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2009 13:42  

Thanks all..for all your nice comments I look scruffy as I hadn't made an effort ...Wills dropped by and took piccie for me ...thanks Wills...there is a better one of Ruby on her own on my profile photos...lovely oh lovely!!

Still have'nt been out on her yet...got no sitter..got her insured yesterday..but it was peeing it down all day...today its dry and my sitter is celebrating passing her exams..well done Charlotte!!

I'm dying to take her out....can't wait for Ady to see her...I'm sure he is going to love her..I might lose her..he loves Suzies...lol

Lol at Nanu....what are you like!!!

Dont worry Jen I will bring Ruby over to show you as soon as my girls are back at school..the enormous distance between our houses now wont seem so bad!!! LOL...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/08/2009 14:14  

no ones looking at u!!!!! lol con grats on your new bike

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 27/08/2009 15:05  

Awww Kaw!!! Thanks!!!

Been out on her maiden ride out...OMG WOW and double WOW..at first it was a bit strange going from an upright position onto a sports tourer but by the time I had got to the petrol station...she was so lovely to ride...then onto the A38...smooth acceleration...so much umph its unreal....an absolute pleasure to ride...

I went to see RC..her face was a picture me turning up on Rocking Ruby....had a quick drink and chat and off to Matlock then showed her off to Andy and Bez on way back...by then a few hours later....Ruby and I were a fantastic partnership...had some fun on the roundabouts and then on the A38....clear no one around....no speed cameras...yep cracked a ton with absolute ease...done it now...dont have to do it again LOL

Grin factor was definitely off the scale...I love Ruby to bits...Ianhg found me a cracking bike...Im very grateful...shes so perfect for me....I cannot wait to go out on her again...shes so sexy...so smooth so WOW...

Ruby is a fast bike...amazing!!! Dont think I will be parting with her for a very long time....

She needs a good service as shes just clocked 17k...but otherwise she is perfect....YEEE HAAAA

26yrs later Ive finally made it! BOY was it worth it....I am glad because I would have killed myself when I was younger...I know how to ride safely...and am a lot more sensible...heres to many many happy years biking.....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/08/2009 23:27  

It's lovely to read about your rides out and the fun you have Rose, take care out there, all the best Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2009 23:32  

Thanks Sandi....give me a couple of months and I will give you a pilly...thats if you trust me LOL take care too

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/08/2009 23:35  

oo lovely offer Rose but we could end up doing *wheelies lol are you sure you wanna risk it? *pie-eater on pillion

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2009 23:45  

can i video it ....he he

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2009 23:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email