MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How has this site changed YOUR life?

How has this site changed YOUR life? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] How has this site changed YOUR life? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How has this site changed YOUR life?

not been hear long just finding my way round hopefully will meet some biker budys soon of for a ride now !!!!!!! on my own see you later

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 29/08/2009 11:30  

Aaaaw....kaw Have a good ride!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 29/08/2009 12:21  

why not do a few rallies/meets Kaw? theres the Friendly Bikers next weekend, check it out in Events - great way to meet peeps and we are a friendly bunch

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/08/2009 13:16  

im triying to but work commitments tend to cock things up ,iv been and got my tent !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 29/08/2009 15:56  

woooooooooooooooohooooooooo!!! take a sicky lol

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/08/2009 17:08  

I joined back in October 2007...I was heartbroken as my lovely husband Baz and I split up....we still shared a house due to financial reasons...and I needed a social life and some way of getting out from under his feet...Ive been to many meets, parties etc etc..Ive met some of the best people you could ever meet..shame they live so so far away..I met my little sis and best friend ever Marie on here...I have made so many lovely friends..again they live too far away and have met some smashing people...shame I cannot find a partner...I know I left the site after my husband died...the support I got off the friends I met on BM was unbelievable..thank you to you all...especially FlameRed, Daveyboy, Wills and many others ...you know who you are...without you I dont know how I would have got through the last year....Im back again...have had a couple of disastrous dates..but it was smashing that so many old and new BMers turned up for my meet ...it made my year...really did...everyone enjoying themselves...I just hope that one day I will find someone very special to share my love of biking with....thank you so much to all my friends on here...I couldnt be without you all xxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 29/08/2009 21:58  

KAW drive past my house i'll jump on your pilly , if my ass fits of course

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/08/2009 01:20  

ILL do that one day soon B J

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 30/08/2009 13:14  

KAW ur more than welcome

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/08/2009 13:25  

This is a great site, It is good that it has all the details of rallies and stuff..........judging by the comments it seems that everyone has found love or friends on here too so it can't be a bad thing can it? I met a lass on here purely by chance whilst on the chat....now we are meeting up at a rally and Im travelling down to meet her next month...........So I get to travel over 400 miles on the bike and I get the girl at the end of my journey........just like the movies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2009 19:35  

Cant agree more, joined when site first started and was a moderator then too. Left for a while and recently rejoined. Met some of the original members, Rose, Nutkins, Hull etc at Rose's "do" recently - a great bunch and will see them all again soon hopefully. Hoping to meet some of the newer members at Stormin soon.............plus a very special Scot who is travelling a wee way down the the road especially to see me lol! We'll be popping in to Marie's for tea en route to Stormin Fridayso will be spending some time with a few of you then. Also, found a fellow female rider living locally and just arranged to meet another for a rideout to Matlock tomorrow - 3 little ladies on bikes tomorrow then and all thanks to BM lol! Can't wait................dont forget the Tunnies hunni lmao!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
babyharley @ 30/08/2009 20:31  

Got them! and the rolls and the steak pies! Bloody bike looks like a grocer van............Still you need a tea cake with a cuppa. Emergency treat aid to England all thanx to this site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 13:27  

nanu...gonna come and raid your bike buddy....i like me pies !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 13:29  

will you have any nuts nanu ?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/09/2009 13:37  

I beg your pardon???????? Nutkin!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2009 19:01  

he he dont think his nuts will be up to much by the time he gets gets down to me after an 8 hour ride Nuts pmsl!...........and oy Ian, hands off his pies.......................they all mine pmsl'!!!!!! x x

Update Reply
babyharley @ 02/09/2009 19:20  

the edible variety nanu

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 02/09/2009 20:32  

well wot can i say met loads of new people from here hope to meet more,enjoying the ride,has it changed my life nah,just brought chaios to others

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 02/09/2009 23:05  

Sumo chaos is good to keep us on our toes lol

Ride safe and mind i'm pitchin by u and ur bike of plenty

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2009 23:10  

reading these posts........thanx 4 ALL ur contributions! MORE MORE MORE,,,,,,,,,please?

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 03/09/2009 08:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email