MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How has this site changed YOUR life?

How has this site changed YOUR life? - Forums [Biker Match] How has this site changed YOUR life? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How has this site changed YOUR life?

This site realy works! FAB true fairy story in this topic... FOR ME: i dont think i have ever laughed so much ,consistenty,every day,,,,since joining! Even think Im getting a small 2 pack developing..Great exercise for the belly.... Thanx matt 4 ur site,,Im ing it! CHEERS! RRuby

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 25/08/2009 00:32  

wow thats odd cos i thought this was the worst waste of 40 quid ive ever done!! i joined thinking id find new mates that rode bikes in my area but most of you lot all seem to be from 'op north like, maybe most bikers in my area dont need to find new mates...............or are too illiterate to use a pc...ooh-arr, me babber!

Update Reply
the raverdaddy @ 25/08/2009 00:40  

Always something to make me smile or make me think that life could be a hell of a lot worse.

Update Reply
maxnod @ 25/08/2009 00:44  

Yup, maybe I could live in Bristol,or is it Burstle?

Update Reply
maxnod @ 25/08/2009 00:47  

for me the best thing about bm(apart from meeting blue of course)is what goes on offline.The meets and rideouts have introduced me to some fantastic people,superb biking roads and a non stop social life. Raverdaddy,there are plenty of members 'dahn sarf'.was in the midlands myself for a meet earlier in the year and we ended up in shropshire.Maybe a bit of travelling on your part to get the ball rolling as it were?The first bm meet i attended was in matlock bath and i lived in the north east of scotland at the time!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2009 09:12  

For me it helped me get the bike I wanted from some place local (thank you red) It has furnished me with some lovely rides out with Mr_P (thank you darling) But most of all I have made new friends that are a great bunch lovely to meet up with & helpful to new riders (thank you to all) & a great big thanks to Hull for reuniting me with a friend from 27 years ago !!!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/08/2009 09:15  

i'm drinking more ! back on the anti depresants! getting counselling! made me question my sexuality[TC yu minx!] yes! it's changed my life!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/08/2009 11:04  

lol TM...... Has it changed my life? Nope... but it has enhanced it already due to the people I now chat to both on here and in real time...

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 25/08/2009 11:16  

He heh, TM - we will have that weekend away in Brighton someday...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/08/2009 12:10  

ive met some good people because of this site

Update Reply
dunans @ 25/08/2009 12:21  

maybe in Brighton Saturday!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/08/2009 12:36  

I'm with Cissy not changed it but definately enhanced it with the people i have met and the ones i have to meet. Bring on the trumpets !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/08/2009 12:57  

I've just enjoyed the Crac on here and at rallies/meet Shell I only took Tracy to Roses as I wanted her to come back on the site as she's got lots of mates on here and was feeling a bit low!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/08/2009 13:03  

well when i joined i didnt know what to expect, but as i hardly post anything i cant comment...err ok i will, met some cracking sound folk, upset a few along the way but have apoplgised where required...and hopefully may meet miss right someday !!! and i am looking forward to the ure rally so much

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2009 13:09  

dontcha mean crumpets jackie?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 25/08/2009 13:12  

plus its stop me being bored and washing my hair all the time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2009 13:18  

I joined to get me back into biking after my divorce from a non-biking husband. I have made some really good friends who have helped turn my life around and visited more places these last couple of years than i have in the last 20yrs

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/08/2009 13:22  

same for me kaz,( all though i didn't have an husband lol), but the site got me back on my feet after the ex. Have made some brill friends from the site over the last 2 years, its good to see some of the old ones coming back 2, remember the russian fridays nights lol. (vodka and chatroom) still look at the forums regular but don't post much and still looking for hugs

Update Reply
petervalk @ 25/08/2009 14:00  

Pete... just for you and thanks for getting me rallying! lmfao @ Russian Fridays yeh its good to see some of the 'old uns' coming back.. Where's that old un RR??

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/08/2009 14:06  

i joined coz i had a free weekend, ex had took kids to bulgaria for a week that coincidentaly included fathers day. googled lookin for bike meets , wernt any i could get to but i subscribed and went in chat and been here ever since . been here a whole 2 months lol

Update Reply
dunans @ 25/08/2009 14:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email