MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

new member (7) - Forums [Biker Match] new member (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

errrrr, scuse me Mr Matt sir, give us a clue

Update Reply
Di @ 05/02/2007 13:59  

Hiya Sandy. Nice to have you on board mate. Site is a good 'un , but we have recently lost some good natterers. So it has gone a wee bit quiet, but I doubt it will be for too long. Keep posting mate.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 05/02/2007 14:35  

A clue... lol. Looking at various things, need to sort the code out for it though. Everyone gets free PM usage for the 24 hours of valentines day. Everyone can upload extra photos for the day Everyones profile rotates on homepage, not just subscribed Advertisements will be stopped for 24 hours Plus - if you send more than 5 PMs during the day, then you get a week's free PMs to continue writing to those you have met during valentines day. Plus- what else can you think of to make it special? Want to give members more chance to meet someone on this day. Hopefully this will give a massive boost in interest. I forgot valentines day was coming, cos i wanted to put something in the mags. Damn, too late now.

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/02/2007 15:49  

ya need a secretary hunny lol ok, wot about every now and then doing a lucky dip ( you have to pick the member ) and the winner gets say a months free subscription.

Update Reply
Di @ 05/02/2007 16:00  

Yea i did that when it first started. Picked 50 random people and upgraded their accounts to get people chatting. It worked! Will probably do it again soon, good idea. What about over valentines period in particular though?

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/02/2007 16:26  

well, i think wot you have said about doing is cool. not too much else really you could do! apart from extend the time to send pm's

Update Reply
Di @ 05/02/2007 17:15  

yippee,maybe i may get a valentine this year? that'll make a change!! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/02/2007 05:56  

wot's one of them

Update Reply
Di @ 07/02/2007 13:57  

Awww Shall I send you one?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 08/02/2007 12:31  

would love one,just to see what kids say!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 08/02/2007 14:30  

Hi All fairly recent newby here and not sure if Im doing things right as its very quiet and hardly anyone chatted/contacted me so far so wonder if you know Im here yet??!!! Please give me some clues as I feel like Im invisible (well almost!!) Sandy27

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2007 14:41  

ps for those of you wondering, Im the one with the blonde hair and my friend with the black nose and big feet is Harry!!!! Looking foward to meeting new friends from here with possibility of rideouts around East Mids area in the near future Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2007 14:42  

Hi ya sandy, welcome to the boards. we know you're here now hun

Update Reply
Di @ 08/02/2007 15:04  

Hiya Sandy. Welcome hon, honestly it gets busier, (and madder in here) Dunno about the PM's and such. Not sure how many the girls get.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 08/02/2007 21:40  

hi Sandy,welcome to the site hun, hello eveyone,whats been happening in my absence? Matt,the valentines thing mate,can we put any sort of pic on ? lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/02/2007 05:16  

Well thanks for your responses, good wishes and welcomes everyone - gives me hope Im not invisible or here alone! now!!!! Will find my way around eventually - look foward to joining in and getting to know and meet some of you in the coming months maybe. Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2007 06:14  

hi sandy,welcome hun,good to see ya! glad 2 have u back oggy!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 09/02/2007 06:24  

hi witchiest hows the snowangels coming along?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/02/2007 08:22  

Hi everyone, Ive just joined a few days ago so im saying hello from a very cold but thankfully snowless Manchester

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2007 10:29  

Hi ya bladeuk, think I've got your share of the snow mate. Oggy, not that kind of piccie hun rotfpmsl!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 09/02/2007 14:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email