MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

boy's kit v girl's kit

boy's kit v girl's kit (3) - Forums [Biker Match] boy's kit v girl's kit (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

boy's kit v girl's kit

IMO...there is nothing better than seeing a biker lady in good fitted leathers, whether she is riding or pilly...even if you cant stretch or move much...come on girls its good for us blokes to see.............. he runs, he hides, awaiting a verbal beating

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2009 09:50  

I agree Ian, it's just that not many of us can find good fitted leathers. The girlfriend of a friend of a friend (did you follow that?) has a beautiful two peice leather suit in grey and she looks fantastic in it. She can fully move/bend/squat (don't ask how I know this) and she looks the business sat on the back of her fella's black Super Blackbird with her blonde hair flowing. She'd look even better sat up front but that's a different debate.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 19/08/2009 09:58  

has that done it for you ian?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/08/2009 10:00  

totally lost it now lmao........i need one of those for my blackbird !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2009 10:24  

well Ian ,i like a good wriggle around when im on my bike so need something bendy and flexible like me!

Update Reply
julie j @ 19/08/2009 13:58  

I like to wriggle around too but I haven't got the hang of this getting my bottom out of the seat business. I can move as long my butt doesn't have to - a bit like chair dancing!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 19/08/2009 23:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email