MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Meeting BM members

Meeting BM members (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Meeting BM members (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Meeting BM members

me too cg,but cant now get to yours. will be seeing you at kids n camping tho.xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 01/09/2009 11:53  

why cant you come mm......is anyone else going from your area

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 12:26  

how about asking bc to pick ya up on ruby....she is meeting us at the services too if she dont mind ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 12:29  

been out of the loop a while so not sure whats what with this,does anyone know if sumo is going to be in the harrogate/leeds area enroute?

Update Reply
julie j @ 01/09/2009 17:16  

contact jaybecs julie.she knows the stops etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2009 18:07  

Phil ... any news yet on when he is going past here ? Not promising anything but just in case

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 01/09/2009 20:16  

Hi Shell he will be in southport tomorrow night if you wanted to go meet him he will be by the carousel from late afternoon till around 9pm though time to be confirmed jabecs said earlier.

Update Reply
Phil @ 01/09/2009 22:32  

Right, count me in for the carousel some time early evening, plus bikerchick66 and possibly lcotgrave.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/09/2009 22:54  

Ive been over to CGs tonight with a few others was lovely to meet you Sumo...what a laugh!! THANKS!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/09/2009 23:05  

So you're back for more on Weds then, Rose!

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/09/2009 23:12  

Sumos in Newton Aycliffe on Thursday night if anyone fancies bringing their fiver over and having a beer/cuppa

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 01/09/2009 23:29  

Hi all had a great day today good to meet peeps who came round cg,s today and thanks for your support will be in southport wed,will phone you tomorrow pp ps cg is mad as you like dresses up silly and made me dress up to photos will be up when im finished nite nite for now see ya in southport cheers all

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 01/09/2009 23:34  

Well what can I say I open up my house for this guy called sumo I have only ever met once and he should have come with a goverment health warning, omg HELP took him to the castle today and what a bully, even kicked three little kids out of the dressing up clothes box so he could get the best costumes, then lay down on a bed and charged three old gals a quid each to take pictures. Dressing up bless him he certainly needed no encouragement, he almost mugged me for my dress. Really scarey though as he looked so natural mincing around my kitchen in it. it's amazing how you think you know someone until they actually come to stay and you see them in the real world instead of the Cyber world we have on here, Please be warned when you meet this man in the flesh, oops sorry wasn't supposed to tell you I have seen him in the flesh, I meant in person make sure he has taken his medication before you take him out into public places.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/09/2009 23:43  

omg stand by your beds guys he has just announced he about to go out side to have a fag or did I miss hear him did he say he was going out in drag.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/09/2009 23:45  

Made you dress up SUMO!?? You know you liked it! Had a great night with a great bunch of lunies Thansk Sumo and CG for hosting it. Lovely seeing you all. I will be in Southport on Friday !!! Just in time to miss Sumo ... Hmmmm Miss Sumo? that name suits you after tonight Gal . Good luck for the remander of the trip and well done Lin x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 01/09/2009 23:47  

Thanks to everyone that came to mine despite the horrible weather to meet with this crazy SHIM.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/09/2009 23:47  

CG thanks for having us had a great laugh and i shall always have a soft spot for Daphne now lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2009 00:25  

Wot a fab nite fanx cg, woz a great nite, was great laugh, sumo i fink u make a great woman

Update Reply
drobess @ 02/09/2009 00:42  

Bit worried that Sumo looked better in a dress than me !!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2009 00:47  

Right folks our very own BM Alice, Ooops (wrong day of the week) sorry meant to say Sumo has rung me to ask me to let everyone know that he is now in Southport and will be there until about 9pm. Bless him the word must have spread to so many different areas now about this lovely smiley eyes person who wears womans clothes better than any woman could, He can't even stay anywhere over night now. Take care and keep safe out there mate and thanks for your company for a fabulous couple of days.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/09/2009 18:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email