MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

free to a good home

free to a good home - Forums [Biker Match] free to a good home - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

free to a good home

hi i have a Bengali cat called toby he is beautiful but the problem is he keeps going missing i have had him since march in that time he has disappeared 4 times once for 8 weeks i have been in touch with the breeder but she cant help me because she has split up with her husband i am thinking he would suit a farm or a house with lots of space if anyone knows anyone who could take him on pm me and i will send you my number this cat is not without his problems can anyone help i am at the end of my tether cheers steve

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 12/08/2009 20:12  

Has he got his 'faculties' steve? If not, I might give him a home

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/08/2009 20:25  

Steve has Toby been 'seen to'? Apparently that usually calms a tomcat down. He's probably sowing his oats when he disappears. Sorry I can't help out, I can't afford to feed a cat and my sis already has 2 cats of her own. You could ask at the vets if they know of anyone who would take Toby in, or maybe they have a solution to his wandering? Good luck in rehoming him

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2009 20:28  

if anyone wants to know he has had al his bits removed poor thing and he is also chipped and has his peddigree cheers

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 12/08/2009 21:52  

Would love to offer to help, but already have a British blue & a Russian blue, hope you find a good home for him

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/08/2009 21:54  

PML Steve @ your empathy with Toby having all his bits removed Aww bless

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2009 22:07  

I already have wine and he is enough. he is currently sprawled over the sofa. My cat is also known as Velcro cat. you couldn't lose him if you tried.

Update Reply
Phil @ 12/08/2009 23:16  

LOL @ velcro cat, lovely expression. I've inherited nextdoors cat, well for his naps anyway, he loves to sleep in my garden.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/08/2009 23:20  

Velcro cat....I can just picture him trudging over 4 his dinner and back again..Lovely

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 13/08/2009 01:35  

Velcro cat! Love it..........bit like mine then!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 13/08/2009 17:10  

Gixer i have 2 bengals they do like to raom about, what i think is he has another home where someone feeds him and he is seeking a lot of attention. I bred them for 6 yrs i know their ways

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 13/08/2009 17:50  

Reminds me of when my mate's cat turned up after going on the missing list for about a week... he looked awful and smelled worse... he was tired and listless and looked like he'd been through the wars.

So my friend trundled him up to the vet, who examined said moggy, gave him an injection and presented my friend with a bill for £70.

"But what's wrong with him? What was the injection for? What should I do?"

"Oh that's simple. I've just given him a vitamin shot. Your cat's suffering from sexual exhaustion and just needs plenty of rest. He'll be fine in a day or two."

He was not a popular cat for some time afterwards!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/08/2009 08:30  

i have 6 at the moment, only 2 weeks to go before four of the five kittys leave home, tv...dvd...nah...just sit and watch the kittens all evening...there sooooooo funny....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2009 08:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email