MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

Police Warn Bikers - Don't Strip Off

Police Warn Bikers - Don't Strip Off (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Police Warn Bikers - Don't Strip Off (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

Police Warn Bikers - Don't Strip Off

HIs chest, your fully covered legs?

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 21:04  

whatever it takes!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/08/2009 21:07  

hahahaha.... we had a blindfold conversation once I am sure! You'd need one to snog me TM!!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 05/08/2009 21:16  

i wouldnt lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2009 23:37  

Try the Shark evoline TM I got on few months back not as quiet as my Shuberth but the extra vision in town is worth it and one handed its a full face for out of town and rainny days

Update Reply
micksaway @ 06/08/2009 01:06  

Many years ago while pillion,riding down wide road at dusk .we hit a string of 3" deep trenches dug out by the council .they failed to fill in or put barriers up.Clever .Wehit them at25mph.The bike spun down the road. He went over the side,helmet found across road.I was wearing jeans but i found my self rolling and rolling down road.Ihad gravell rash from thigh down...This was all at ONLY 25mph...This was 38 yrs ago & u can slill see the string of square trenches.Drivining over them in a car is dreadfull Nevermind a bike,,Be carefull out there.

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 06/08/2009 02:21  

Ouch RR.... a sobering thought indeed. When I leave for Bristol shortly, I will be in full leathers etc etc... c x

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 06/08/2009 06:19  

iam just about packed up for the bash now....will be in full leayhers etc....but probably end up strippin when there after adrink or ten.....ah well if it makes people smile !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2009 07:32  

WARNING! All those going to the Bulldog Bash later should avoid the beer tent, as I understand some ugly fat bas*ard is going to take his kit off!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2009 07:54  

why are you going xk !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2009 08:38  

Once again its proof that we need laws to regulate what is worn to make it safer not what is ridden. The law says so long as you got a helmet on your ok... no matter what your on

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/08/2009 09:42  

XKL: My seat is booked belive i ve had to pay extra for front. Take ur time and make the show last.Pleasr keep ur hat on!!!!!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 06/08/2009 09:57  

I hope they don't intend to make more laws about what safety gear you should wear on a bike - let's leave it to common sense and our judgement. There are days when I just WANT to ride without a leather jacket on... p.s. I also NEVER ride with a helmet on when I am on my mountain bike either - personal choice. Tried it once or twice and didn't like it (and I am no stranger to wearing helmets when I am doing other activities)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/08/2009 10:03  

(and I am no stranger to wearing helmets when I am doing other activities)

Personally I think it was somewhat over the top when you popped round mine to help me bake those fairy cakes. I'm not that dangerous around the kitchen

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/08/2009 10:49  

That's a matter of opinion... I still have those scars on my thigh from your cup cakes!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/08/2009 10:51  

Sheesh! You accidentally brand someone once and they never let you forget it!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/08/2009 10:53  

Bining my bike at low speed wearing only jeans taught me a lesson i'll never forget,and left me a big scar just in case i did. personally i have found chaps to be a good warm weather alternative.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2009 12:51  

To look at what the future may hold for motorcycle protective garments, search for Active Protection System and Liquid Armour / Shear Thickening Fluid

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/08/2009 14:58  

Hmmm.... now here is something strange. Saw over a dozen bikers just now on a little ride out and not one of them returned my wave or nod. Wonder if it was because I was only wearing my long-sleeved shirt.... (which,may I remind everybody actually has kevlar lining and elbow/forearm pads.) I am used to being ignored on my bike but have never had a 100% blank rate before!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/08/2009 16:47  

maybe you should have worn some trousers?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 06/08/2009 16:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email