MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Tattoos!!! never again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tattoos!!! never again!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Tattoos!!! never again!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Tattoos!!! never again!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i weird?? i luuuuurve the feel of it being done...Ian has seen one of mine, its quite a big one and very noticeable. But well done RR, you will soon be addicted lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 13:10  

I just can understand why anyone would have a tattoo. Who in their right mind pays someone to jab ya with a needle over and over again, why why why why..... ****wonders off shakin head, nutters ya all nutters,**** wimp and proud,,,,,,,

Update Reply
Puds @ 02/08/2009 14:24  

My mate does the old tattooing from his house, so when we pop round for a cuppa and a blether we often get to see him plying his trade..He does a lot of backs and it is amazing the diference in pain tolerance that people have.....I have to sit and watch people getting it done and I dont feel a thing so don't know what the fuss is all about .......I know that the place you got ur tattoo is popular amongst the ladies, but it is in a place where the skin is quiet thin and rather sensitive .....but at least its done now hun and so long as ur happy with the results then it was worth the pain eh?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/08/2009 16:44  

@nanu mess........Purrfectkat...ur mad.. Welcome u will fit in here v. well...Enjoy..Pond: Dont do it unless its a robbie one. Puds: well I know that now & I dont know why either!!!!! Im still in & I keep putting the nappy rash cream on..Yes thats what the man saidd!!!!!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 02/08/2009 17:17  

Not into Tattoos but been told general rule of thumb 2 typs of places hurt more than anywhere else on your body, 1st rule anywhere that is generally more sencative that other parts of your body 2nd rule basicly anywhere there is less flesh just like your foot lol. or shins ouch.....

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 02/08/2009 17:38  

NOW HE TELLS ME !!!!

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 02/08/2009 17:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email