MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thanks to Matt

Thanks to Matt (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Thanks to Matt (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thanks to Matt

its kellogs now ricdude not popcorn geoff what kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes honey nut cornflakes frosties snap crackle & pop ones enquiring minds want to know

Update Reply
punkdude @ 30/07/2009 22:48  

This must be the between film adverts.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2009 22:50  

Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba ba ba BAH!

Inter....misshun...

Ice cream is available in the foyer...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/07/2009 22:51  

that means i've got to buy wb an icecream in a sec then

Update Reply
punkdude @ 30/07/2009 22:52  

Anyway back to the serious topic of,erm,doing whatever it....oh forget it. Have they got vanilla flavour?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2009 22:53  

wb on the icecream before i even posted the last one shocked

Update Reply
punkdude @ 30/07/2009 22:54  

matt so long and thanks for the fish er sorry ice cream

Update Reply
punkdude @ 30/07/2009 22:56  

Would buy 8 foot girlie an ice cream but she's not here at the minute. So i'll have hers.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2009 22:56  

sits at lappy with Bowl of Branflakes,wishing it were Ice Cream,waiting for the intermishun to be over..........hellooooooo....anybody there.......??? errr......helloooo.....anybody????... echo....echo....echo....

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 31/07/2009 05:49  

Ruddy ell Stells, what are you doing up before 6am! What am *I* doing up just after 6am?!? You lot have cracked me up, it's been like watching the Three Amigos! Branflakes - how every sensible of you Stells, I've got the toffee butterkist out!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 31/07/2009 06:16  

You're up before 6 hun so that you can go into to work for a couple of hours before meeting up with me to catch a ferry to Ireland. If I remember rightly. Crunchy Nut of course PD. Not that I've got any. Ice cream would be better. Or chocolate fudge cake. With whipped cream and chocolate sauce. When's part 2 supposed to start. (She really has got the toffee butterkist out!!)

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 31/07/2009 06:33  

Oh sorry guys - we had to sack the projectionist. He got the reels all muddled up again and we had newsreel footage set to the soundtrack of Conan the Barbarian. It all got very messy.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 31/07/2009 06:37  

There I was, innocently walking (ok staggering) back from the pub, chinese takeaway and blokie in tow, when from out of the sky fell a poisoned thermos flask, an empty parachute and bits of chewed up film! Would anyone like to explain??

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 31/07/2009 06:49  

ROFLMAO @ Cissy!! Rach - am too excited to sleep

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 31/07/2009 07:42  

surely it must be one of those westler hamburger things? remember..an hour from now you'll wish you'd had one! by the way,I tried that "cover the exits" strategy once and the gits got out the entrances

Update Reply
pondlife @ 31/07/2009 07:56  

Quote off Karrey (from previous page) "Puds.. i never mentioned being shot down dead?! Shot down by words maybe..no gun needed. Dunno why you need the teddies..you dont even like hugs!! lmao *****Laugh My Ar*se Off***** Karrey, hehe it is a water pistol, full off Vodka are you sure ya dont want shooting down dead with it, lol. I never said what sort of gun... I might not be into all this girl hugs stuff. (Yuk, yuk yuk yuk yuk) and never said i was going to hug the teddies. hehe, Kill them and burn them . sorry the evil side is coming out again. can i have them..... (please)

Update Reply
Puds @ 31/07/2009 08:41  

Wow ...now thats what i call a cliffhanger! also waiting on part 11 of the great getaway ...hav'nt laughed like this in ages ha ha PD heading for the moon WB hiking to a castle in Cornwall and RD on google earth watching every move. Oh and TC stuffing himself with popcorn .yeah bring it on .

Update Reply
excalibur @ 31/07/2009 08:53  

Mr.PunkDude,i am awaiting your arrival................in the airlock. He he he he. (strokes white cat and spins round in chair,feeling sick,while cat flies off into the wall)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/07/2009 17:22  

PML you're all loony toons It's a good thing that I'm the sane one around here Guffaws

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/07/2009 17:27  

awards ten points to kwak for using the word Guffaw

Update Reply
pondlife @ 31/07/2009 20:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email