MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Friendlies Rally Poster help needed

Friendlies Rally Poster help needed - Forums [Biker Match] Friendlies Rally Poster help needed - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Friendlies Rally Poster help needed

Hi peeps, All us friendlies (and I'm sure there's a load of potential 'friendlies' out there) have been so busy getting this rally together and we could now do with some extra help and assistance from all our BM mates getting the word spread even further. We have produced three different sized posters for the rally, which are full A4 page, two to a page and convenient (pocket-sized) 4 to a page handouts. If anyone can help in either posting/handing out these posters at shops, clubs or events or even emailing them to as many people as possible, then pm me with you email address and I'll email all three to you as soon as possible. Please don't post a reply to this thread, just pm me please Thanks (in advance) for any help offered. Blue

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 27/07/2009 13:40  

Email me the files mate, I'll upload to the BM server for folks to download

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/07/2009 17:23  

Just sent them mate, your help is much appreciated.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 27/07/2009 23:57  

my printer on standby blues ready .....

Update Reply
nina @ 28/07/2009 00:04  

Nina, Send me your email addy and I'll ....ing send them to you

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 28/07/2009 00:06  

Thanks to all for their pm's so far, I know there's plenty more of you out there able to print off and stick up/hand-out a few posters on yor next ride-out. C'mon folks, help spread the word about the rally.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 29/07/2009 09:02  

Again, big thanks to all those who have requested posters to be sent to them to distribute, but I'm sure (out of 10,000+ members) that we can still get a few more distributed. Even if you only know of one bike shop whose window will take a poster or one bike group you can email it to, every little helps in spreading the word. Remember, this event is open to all BM members and on-members alike

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 30/07/2009 13:52  

*refresh*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/08/2009 13:50  

hehe, got one of your flyer put on my bike this weekend at a rat pack rally, a certain person was busy handing them and this weekend lol....

Update Reply
Puds @ 02/08/2009 14:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email