MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Kids n campin

Kids n campin (21) - Forums [Biker Match] Kids n campin (21) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Kids n campin

Has he been at the ovaltine again? *wags finger and tut-tut's at RK*

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 25/09/2009 17:49  

swinning BJ????

Update Reply
pondlife @ 25/09/2009 19:21  

swinning BJ????

Update Reply
pondlife @ 25/09/2009 19:21  

Pond u know full well what i mean lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/09/2009 21:50  

Just come back from a day out with the crowd at upton. Had a lovely day and all were in fine form. Lovely to see madmum again. It's been far too long. Others that used to be on the site. Sorry i had to come home. I've posted a few piccies in the event photo's for you to see. a few of us went on a boat trip. I'm sure they'll all tag them when they get back.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/09/2009 22:59  

glad you had a great day Blues, going to have a peak at the pics now, cheers

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/09/2009 23:46  

haha fab pics !!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/09/2009 23:56  

I'm sure there'll be loads more in the next couple of days nutty

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/09/2009 00:29  

Glad you managed to get here Blues unlike me who has been ill at home all day, what a time to be wide awake now

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2009 00:42  

You and RK both ill not good. how ya doin now?

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/09/2009 00:44  

Not too bad now thanks Squashy heads still sore but hey worse things happen at sea

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2009 00:45  

plenty of things coming up local

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/09/2009 00:46  

Yep hoping to get a pilly for Ride to the Wall and of course off to Butlins next weekend so its all good, besides theres folk worse off than me

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 27/09/2009 00:51  

Photos http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/eve...9

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2009 12:59  

Hope all who managed to get there had a great time, Nuttydriver shared some with me last night via FB of Madmum and the kids, look like they was having a great time Looking forward to more pics when they get posted

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 27/09/2009 14:05  

hi there peeps, Ive not long bin bak from this event, well wot can I say other than................wot a great wkend. good weather(bloomin cold at night though) woz great 2 meet new faces and make new freinds, madmum and Nutty and all yr brood who were all lovely, wot a great setup u had there, lezg, now named legs and yr lovely daughter, who had a great time out with us all on our little boat trip, oh legs.......u make a great cuppa, can u make sure u have sugar in next time plez Tazant and wheelienice well wot can I say.........yr both great and taz fanx for the fudge and for being cheif bbq cooker, also there woz my best freind CG, and her lovely fella spanner, who looked after me, makin me drinks and feeding me, cg we all used yr awning lots didnt we. There woz also this strange woman who turned up on sat night, I seem 2 remember her name being Granny dips Pondlife and fallen Angel it woz also great 2 meet u both, eventually wen we found you both sat night, soz I didnt see you sun morn b4 you both left woz also nice 2 meet freinds of CG's called lula and bf, and dave. We all missed the peeps who neva made it.......Rustynights(hope yr betta), brummiejackie, pagan, sumo,jaybecs,blade pilot. I would like 2 say a special thanks 2 every1 there who helped me out over the weekend, hope I wasnt 2 much of a hinderance wiv my poorly hand. Lets hope we can fit another kids and camping in2 the events next yr

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/09/2009 17:54  

sorry we didnt make it either, but glad you all had a blast !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2009 18:34  

drobs i'm really pleased to see you all had a great time and the pics look great. Can't believe I couldn't get there after weeks of looking forward to it by me and the kids!

Felt better today n took them to the beach this aft so all wasn't lost!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 27/09/2009 19:47  

Me and my two will definately be up for it next year

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 27/09/2009 19:50  

we sure missed u there rk, and nutkins hope you make it next year as well, hopefully we can sort it to have more than one kids and camping weekend

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/09/2009 20:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email