MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

opinions on x rated jokes on bm

opinions on x rated jokes on bm - Forums [Biker Match] opinions on x rated jokes on bm - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

opinions on x rated jokes on bm

since i have started the silly jokes thread, which i have had positive comments from loads of members, can we have members opinions on a x rated jokes thread, ie not having to delete letters off swear words etc, as long as we keep it semi sensible, as i have spoke to a few of my friends in the chat room, and the feelings are everyone is up for it, at the end of the day, if we post it as " x rated jokes, dont read if easily offended" then people have the choice to read or ignore ? what does everyone think ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 21:46  

i finks it ok by me ian as long as a warnin on it

Update Reply
drobess @ 23/07/2009 21:49  

You'll be doing the mods out of a job!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 21:49  

You're always tellin me off for being saucy Ian... now you want xrated jokes... lol

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 23/07/2009 21:49  

you are saucy fg....i asked the lads......oops its started already lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 21:50  

Will u b posting sum X-rated drivel, then?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 21:50  

yea count me in as a positive ian,keep im coming is what i say.

Update Reply
minger @ 23/07/2009 21:51  

a fine idea

Update Reply
julie j @ 23/07/2009 21:52  

The King of Drivel has spoken

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2009 21:53  

I luv em , nothing better than a good silly joke to start off the day ...x-rated explains it all. lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 23/07/2009 21:57  

<---------- takes baseball bat to Ian... again....

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 23/07/2009 22:02  

Fg are you just violent by nature ? i bet you're a passive feistygirl in real life and can be very forgiving to your victims lol , dont want to take you on though , i might be wrong. lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 23/07/2009 22:48  

good idea ian as u all know holding back on Xrated words can ruin a really good joke, go for it mate...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 23/07/2009 22:54  

waiting for more opinions from mods first, cos its them good folks who really do the work in the forums.

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/07/2009 23:06  

I'm surprised Matt I thought you'd have said NO on the grounds that the forums aren't locked and are open to under-age people to read. Isn't there some law about strong language and x rated stuff being taboo on forums or something if children can access them? (Just asking, before anyone tears me up)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/07/2009 23:11  

I hang around in a couple of forums where there is a subscribed members only area which gets round the issue of visibility of X rated joke threads.

Update Reply
prof @ 24/07/2009 00:52  

there would be a header kwak, saying x rated, they would be only jokes, the likes of other social sites are far worse.......at the end of the day, i am sure we would not be doing anything wrong as there would be a warning, plus the jokes are being posted, it dont take much to the imagination to tell what the blanking out words are......do we really have to cut all the fun out of things, we are not talking racist, nasty jokes, plus i could personally help to vet the jokes,if ness....but come on, we are only talking a few swear words, there is much more worse things on sites like you tube !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2009 01:44  

X-rated with a warning as header should answer that ...if you might be offended...dont enter! its only jokes but i agree they should still be monitored in case something DOES slip through.

Update Reply
excalibur @ 24/07/2009 08:50  

it just saves having to blanking swear words out, and i bet we have loads that could be posted, would be a laugh....but if you dont wanna read them...........DONT LOOK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2009 08:54  

excalibur - i am a pussycat really... just a feisty one! Ian is always accusing me of things and it is only a virtual baseball bat, if you gave me one to use against someone i would give it you back and run away crying...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 24/07/2009 08:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email