MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

anybody had swineflu yet?

anybody had swineflu yet? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] anybody had swineflu yet? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

anybody had swineflu yet?

well,I no expert on such matters and I'm not going to get into an argument about millennium bugs or flu bugs for that matter but I do know when something has been blown out of proportion and this is just one of those occasions! I'm saying no more on the subject

Update Reply
pondlife @ 25/07/2009 15:46  

well ,i'd just like to say,as sson as i get the first symptoms of this flu, i'm of to the doctors for some oinkment.

Update Reply
minger @ 25/07/2009 16:07  

best bugs are the ones splattered on the front of ya bike !!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2009 16:11  

my head is spinin from all that info..........

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/07/2009 19:43  

Thats why the professionals are paid silly money so the rest of you can walk around worrying if you left the gas on or if anyone has added you as a friend on face book in the last hour.

Update Reply
Phil @ 25/07/2009 20:25  

gud job we do av peeps in the know like u pagan

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/07/2009 23:39  

why do they have to put a name to the conditon...like swine flu, do this not cause scare mungering...or is it so they can pin point it when identified

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2009 00:25  

I thought H1N1 was a new bypass up north somewhere. Incorrerectly labeled swine flew as you CAN NOT get it directly from swine. I know i've tried! Keep trying to kiss one and they run away squealing!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2009 16:01  

y need to keep quiet under your little rock for a while,lull them into a false sense of security then leap out, let us all know how you get on.

Update Reply
julie j @ 29/07/2009 17:25  

Spoke to a friend last night who'd got a splitting headache, sore throat, seriously bad attack of the trots, ached all over and just wants to sleep all day. Ticks all the swine flu boxes for me, so I'm steering well clear for a week.
Fortunately it was a phone conversation.

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/07/2009 18:20  

I've got it! It doesn't feel as bad as the ordinary flu I had some yrs ago but it's still not pleasant. Mainly my head feels like it's in a vice and my ears feel as if they are about to explode (could be connected to my sinusitis) and all my joints ache but my hip joints ache the most.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/10/2009 06:43  

Get well soon Sandi,does'nt sound good at all!

Update Reply
excalibur @ 10/10/2009 08:55  

Thanks Billy, hopefully I should be infection free by Monday, look out Huddersfield lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/10/2009 22:28  

If you have a bacon butty is that cannibalism

Update Reply
indian Benny @ 10/10/2009 22:34  

LOL no, I'm human it's only the flu that aint

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/10/2009 22:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email